Starting from $12
List of Features
- Great Sales Pipeline View
- Email integration
- Goal Setting & Reporting
- Contact History
- Google Calendar & Contacts Integration
- Powerful API
- Mobile Apps
- Full Customization
- Roles & Organizational Hierarchy
- 24/7 Support
- Timeline view
- Sales reporting
- Reliable and safe
- Google Apps integration
- Email tracking
- Google Maps integration
- Powerful API
- Multi-language and multi-currency
- Simple data import & export
Pipedrive is available in four SMB and enterprise pricing plans. All payment plans offer a free 14 days trial, and provide you the possibility to use the app free for 2 months is you decide to pay on an annual basis.
The following paid plans are available:
Essential – $12.50/user/month (billed annually) or $15/user/month (billed monthly)
- Custom pipeline and stages
- Custom fields
- Activities and calendar view
- BCC email inbox
- Customizable dashboard
- User and company goal setting
Advanced – $24.90/user/month (billed annually) or $29/user/month (billed monthly)
- Real-time matching inboxes
- Email opens and clicks
- Email and task automation templates
- Custom email and task automation
- Identify important fields
- One-click data enrichment
- Custom user and admin permissions
Professional – $49.90/user/month (billed annually) or $59/user/month (billed monthly)
- Email distribution lists
- One-click calls and call tracking
- Limitless meeting scheduling
- Multiple dashboards
- Revenue forecasting
- Team management tools
- Sales Manager App
- Contact and deal visibility settings
- Custom user, admin and manager permissions
Enterprise – $99/user/month (billed annually)
- Dedicated account manager
- Managed set-up and ongoing support
- Extra customization to suit your business
- Enhanced security to protect revenue and data
- More user permissions to control what users see and do
SkyAnalytics, Contactzilla, Iterable, MaxwellHealth
Pipedrive integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Highrise CRM
- Google Apps
- Quote Roller
- Google Maps
- Bedrock Data
- Base CRM
- Capsule CRM
- NetSuite CRM
- Redtail CRM
- Sage ACT!
- Zoho CRM
Pipedrive is the winner of our Expert's Choice Award. It is a personal sales manager for small, medium-sized, and large businesses that lets you close more deals and improve sales.
460 Park Ave South
New York, NY 10016
Starting from $25
List of Features
- Sales pipeline visibility
- Sales acceleration
- Deal management
- Contact & lead management
- Activity tracking
- Mobile access
- Data importing
- Custom list views
- Custom deals
- Priority and starred lists
- Lead sources
- Sales team coordination
- Sales goals
- Account customization
- Real-time notifications
- Real-time status updates
- Team collaboration
- Account permissions
- Detailed sales reports
- Centralized document storage
- Robust deal profile pages
Pipeline Deals offers 3 pricing packages and a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee:
Start Plan – $25/mo/user (billed annually) or $29/mo/user (billed monthly)
- 25 custom fields for contacts, deals, and companies
- All customer data is protected, SOC 2 certified.
- Assign and route hot leads
- Control access to data by sales team and territory with user roles.
- Create 100% custom sales funnel
- Create, save, and share custom views of reports
- iPhone and Android app
- Log emails sent from CRM in customer activity history automatically and log emails sent from Gmail or Outlook with a single click.
- Open API
- Track 6 types of sales KPI goals
- Unlimited leads, contacts, deals, and companies
- Unlimited reporting and custom visual dashboard capabilities
- Unlimited storage for files and attachments
- Unlimited technical support via phone, email, and online chat
Develop Plan – $33/mo/user (billed annually) or $39/mo/user (billed monthly)
Includes all features of the Start plan, plus:
- Convert prospects into customers for seamless handoff and knowledge transfer to account management team.
- Customize and track revenue types like new, cross-sell, upsell, and more
- Manage key deliverables using milestones with deadlines, assign collaborators, and track status.
- Track account health to know if customers are happy, renewing, and purchasing more.
- Unlimited custom fields for contacts, deals, and companies.
Grow Plan – $49/mo/user (billed annually) or $59/mo/user (billed monthly)
Includes all features of the Develop plan, plus:
- Automatically log all emails sent and received from CRM, Gmail or Outlook in customer activity history, including email attachments.
- Eliminate productivity killers and save time with custom workflow automation to add tasks, notify users, and automate repetitive workflows.
- Get email notification when a customer reads your email, downloads attachment or clicks on a link, without them knowing.
- Get intelligence on how quickly sales reps follow up on leads and where deals get stuck to improve sales performance.
- Improve email performance with instant email reports and save the best-performing emails as templates.
- Personalize and send mass emails with any information in the CRM using mail merge.
- Track deals in multiple currencies and instantly convert your sales pipeline to one currency for reports.
Garvin, Viva, MoPro, Summit Services
PipelineDeals supports integrations with the following business systems and applications:
- Google Apps
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Help Scout – Help Desk
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Revert.io – Cloud Backup
- Userlike Live Chat
- Google for Work
- Google Sheets
A simple sales CRM software built for sales teams in small and medium businesses across a wide range of industries.
1932 1st Ave, Suite 814
Seattle, WA 98101
Page last modified