List of Features
- Image Attachments
- Access to Full Messages History
- Add Message as a New Card
- Notification Center
- Push Notification
- Email Notifications
- Space Chat
- Space Following
- Task (Card)
- Due Dates
- Progress and Completed Tasks
- History of Changes
- Quickly Move Card to Next List
- Rich Text Editor
- Sticky Notes Board
- Custom Avatars
HeySpace is a free task and project management software. Contact them for more information.
Axel Springer, Blitz Metrics, Arizona State University
No information available.
Free task management software that is perfect for project teams and managers that require a centralized hub where they can put, store, and access all their tasks, project details, schedules, and more yet without having to pay a single cent.
Wisniowa 36a lok. 311, 53-137
Starting from $9.99
List of Features
- free or zero pricing for the basic service
- quick overview on front and back of cards
- easy organization with tags, labels and categories
- drag and drop functionality
- in-line editing
- checklists, with progress meter
- easy uploading of files and attachments
- data filtering
- archiving of card records (e.g. comments and changes)
- deadline reminders
- email notifications
- activity log
- assign tasks
- voting feature
- information retrieval and back-up
- SSL encryption of data
- texts and visuals fit any screen size
- search function
- mobile functionality to access boards on the go
- developer API
Trello offers three SMB and enterprise pricing plans for users to choose from, including a lifetime free package for small teams and startups. Give the details a look, and select your plan:
This plan is inclusive of the following features:
- Unlimited Boards
- Unlimited Lists
- Unlimited Cards
- Unlimited Members
- Unlimited Checklists
- Unlimited Attachments (10MB Only per Attachment)
- 1 Power-Up
- Integrations (Only for Drive, Box, and Dropbox)
Business Class – $9.99 per user/month (when paid annually)
This is inclusive of all the features that the free version of Trello has to offer. On top of those it is also equipped with:
- Unlimited Power-Ups
- Unlimited File attachments (250MB Only per Attachment)
- Collections Tool
- One-Click Access Removal
- Public and Private Board Control
- Restricted Membership Invitations
- Custom Backgrounds
- Priority Email Support
Enterprise – $20.83 or less per user/month (when paid annually)
This is inclusive of all the tools offered in Trello Free and Trello Business Class. It also has the following features:
- Single Sign On (SAML 2.0 service)
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Dedicated Account Executive
- File Encryption
- Legal Contract Review
- Intrusion Detection
- Custom Security Review
- Enhanced SLA
- Onboarding Assistance
- Priority Email and Phone Support
Adobe, Tumblr, Trip Advisor, Fresh Direct, Anytime Fitness
Trello offers a developer API section where users that have coding abilities can develop apps and plugins.
Trello is a software tool that makes use of the idea of boards for projects and cards for tasks to create an efficient collaboration platform.
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified