List of Features
- Business Process Management
- Best Practices & Opportunity Management
- Advanced Customization
- Open Configuration
- Visual Process Designer (WYSIWYG)
- 360-degrees Customer Views
- Lead Management
- Lead Segmentation
- Collaboration Suite
- File Sharing & Omnichannel Communication
- Case Management
- Dashboard Analytics
- On-Premise and In-Cloud Deployment
- Extensive API
- Synchronized Mobile APP
- Field Sales App
Bpm’online studio offers different enterprise pricing packages for the sales, marketing, and service module. You can also integrate all three modules into a single CRM bundle, calculate its price on the product’s official website, or get in touch with the vendor who will estimate it for you. There is also a great free trial available that you can use to try out all the key features of the software first. You can easily sign up for bpm’online free trial here.
Here are the details of all the available pricing plans:
Pricing for Sales Module
Team Package – $25/user/month (cloud)
- Ideal for small and medium businesses with direct sales teams
- Out-of-the-box process for opportunity management: from lead to contract
Commerce Package – $30/user/month (cloud)
- Ideal for e-commerce
- A complete set of tools for short sales cycle and e-commerce
Enterprise Package – $50/user/month (cloud) or $850/user (on-site)
- Developed for medium and large enterprises to manage multiple sales channels including field force, wholesale distribution, e-commerce, and POS.
- Sophisticated tools to manage all sales channels: direct and channel sales, e-commerce, field sales and POS.
Pricing for Marketing Module
Active Contact Package
- Cloud – $27 (1000 active contacts/month billed annually)
- Active contact is a contact included in one or more campaigns within a 12-month period
- Up to 365 emails per year can be sent to one active contact
- Custom pricing with the purchase of 50,000+ active contacts
- Cloud – $50/user/month billed annually
- On-site – $850 per license/lifetime
- With the purchase of 1000 active contacts the first license is free
Pricing for Service Module
Customer Center Package
- Cloud – $35/user/month
- On-site – $600 per user
- Ideal for companies looking to automate helpdesk and contact center operations
- A set of tools to deliver excellent customer service and manage omnichannel communications
Service Enterprise Package
- Cloud – $50/user/month
- On-site – $850 per user
- Ideal for medium and large businesses struggling to automate internal and external service processes, including ITIL processes.
- Sophisticated tools to manage a complete service cycle, and provide exceptional service and support to customers and internal users.
L'Oreal, Schneider Electric, BAYER, Heinz
The system can be integrated with virtually any third-party application as it provides open configuration and extensive API to allow for any customization required for your business. The company has an extensive experience with integrating with different systems during project implementation (accounting, legal, ERP, social listening tools etc.), as well as a number of out-of-the-box integrations, which include, but are not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Google Contacts and Calendars, LDAP, IMAP, MS Exchange, Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, MailChimp / Mandrill, etc.
Bpm’online studio offers email synchronization via IMAP and Exchange protocols, and simplified synchronization of MS Exchange and Gmail contacts and calendars. Automatic integration with Google services enables the user to instantly start working with their contacts, emails, and calendar. The administrator can also set up user or group rights to import / export contacts.
The software is seamlessly integrated with SmartCloud Connect, which integrates your Microsoft Outlook window right into bpm’online. You can also use SmartCloud Connect to work with opportunities, activities, leads, contacts, and accounts without logging into bpm’online.
What is more, the service allows leveraging social media integration capabilities to enrich customer profiles with additional data from social media as well as collaborate with customers in social networks. The system can be integrated with various online communities, forums, etc. with open APIs.
Office productivity package integration includes reports in MS Word / PDF, data import from MS Excel.
Bpm’online studio also offers phone integration, including intelligent routing, voice over IP, scheduled callback and SMS. Integration with the social listening tools, ERP systems, platforms for data integration and business analytics is also available.
Bpm'online studio is a complete BPM suite that allows companies to test, improve, and stay in control of their operations and adjust those to the modifying business environment.
280 Summer St., 6th floor
Starting from $9
List of Features
- Unique 5-Step App Wizard
- Progress Tracking
- Hands-off Workflows
- Advanced Reporting & Prebuilt Reports
- Single Sign On
- Attaching Google Docs and Dropbox Documents
- Zapier Support for SaaS Integration
- Collaboration Features
- Android/iPhone App
KiSSFLOW offers a free trial to users without a credit card. They charge $9/user/month. Enterprise pricing plans are also available upon request.
Pepsi, Dominos, Motorola, Airbus, Hubspot
KiSSFLOW was first built for Google Apps customers, but has now expanded to all business users. It works the best with Google products (attaching files via Google Drive is a cinch), but it also offers APIs and webhooks to link with other software. Currently, the system integrates with the following applications:
- Amazon EC2
- Microsoft Azure
- QuickBooks Online
- Gmail Actions
- Google Apps
- Office 365
- Google Drive
KiSSFLOW is a software platform that takes a lightweight approach to BPM and helps business users easily design, create, and customize business applications.
800 West El Camino Real, Suite 180
Mountain View, California 94040
Page last modified