Starting from $499
List of Features
- Universal IDE for Databases
- Visual Analytics
- Query and Analysis
- Visual Query Builder
- Query Analyzer
- Object Search Tool
- Visual Object Editing
- Table Data Editor
- ER Entity Relationship Modeler
- Schema Compare with Synchronization and Data Compare
- MongoShell for MongoBD
- Database Administration Tools
- Integrated SQL Debuggers
- Import and Export
- SSH (Integrated Secure Shell)
- Open APIs
- Integrated SVN, Git, CVS and Perforce Version Control
- Spectacular 2D and 3D Charts
- Visual Explain Plans
Aqua Data Studio can be availed on a per-user basis, and discounts are offered depending on the number of users in your organization. You can also visit its official website to get more information about the SMB and enterprise pricing options that you can choose from, and contact the vendor to request a quote. Here are the details:
$499 Per User
- One single-user license of Aqua Data Studio provides a user unlimited native support to 28 major database vendors along with generic JDBC/ODBC support for any number of additional database vendors.
Aqua Data Studio Pricing With Quantity Discounts
- 1 to 20 users – $499.00 per user
- 21 to 50 users – $469.00 per user
- 51 to 100 users – $439.00 per user
- 101+ users – $409.00 per user
Aqua Data Studio Licensing
- Licensing Options
- Single license key per user – Normally used by groups with less than 50 users.
- One Enterprise license for single key distribution for named users – Generally used by groups with 50 to 200 licenses.
- One Enterprise license for single key distribution for all users – Generally used by organizations with 200+ licenses.
- Subscription -Provide access to customer support, maintenance and upgrades to the purchased software product.
- Evaluation – You may download and evaluate a fully functional version of Aqua Data Studio for 14 days before purchasing a license.
Stanford University School of Medicine, Progress Software, Globalquest
Aqua Data Studio supports the following database platforms:
- SQL Server
A powerful and universal database integrated development environment designed for database developers, database administrators, and analysts in various organizations; streamlining the administration and analysis of data and generating beautiful data visualizations.
2950 N Loop Freeway West, Suite 700
Houston, TX 77092
Starting from $53
List of Features
- Smart editor
- Refactoring & code generation
- Editor customization
- Navigation and search
- Run & debug
- Unit testing
- Xcode support
AppCode offers small business and enterprise pricing plans designed for individual customers and business. The plans include:
$89.00/year or $8.90/month for the first year
$71.00/year for the second year
$53.00/year for the third year onwards
- Business and organizations
$199.00/year or $19.90/month for the first year
$159.oo/year for the second year
$119.00 for the third year onwards
Adobe, Wooga, Twitter
AppCode integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Reveal applications
An innovative integrated development environment (IDE) designed by JetBrains for MacOS/IOS development.
Kavčí Hory Office Park, Na hřebenech II 1718/10
Praha 4 - Nusle - 140 00, Czech Republic
Page last modified