Starting from $10
List of Features
- Drag-and-drop application builder
- Workflow Builder
- Tasks, Reminders, and Notifications
- Custom Reports And Interactive Dashboards
- Secure Access Controls
- Multi-Language Support
- Integration and API
- Mobile Apps
- Collaboration Tools
- Smart Reports
- Customer Portal
Zoho Creator offers flexible pricing options to match with your business requirements. A 15-day free trial is available to let users try out the software’s features. Once it ends, you may choose among its premium plans for access to advanced features.
Basic – $15/user/month (billed monthly) or $10/user/month (billed annually) plus tax, as applicable
- 3 apps
- 25,000 records
- Choose from over 50 ready-to-use apps
- Forms, reports, pages, and workflows
- Third-party integrations
- Collaboration and sharing
- iOS, Android mobile app
- 24*5 live support
Premium – $30/user/month (billed monthly) $20/user/month (billed annually) plus tax, as applicable
- 50 apps
- Unlimited records
- Includes All Basic Features
- Customer Portal (add-on)
- Developer Sandbox
- Record Audit
- Application backup
- Multi-language support
- Offline mobile access
- Payment gateway integration
Ultimate – $35/user/month (billed annually) plus tax, as applicable
- Unlimited apps
- Unlimited users
- Includes All Premium Features
- 5000 Customer Portal Users
- Rebranded mobile apps
- Premium support
- Active Directory integration & user provisioning
- Enterprise onboarding
- Enhanced operating limits
HP, BBC, IKEA, PayPal, Pixar
Zoho Creator integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Zoho Support
- Zoho Subscriptions
- Zoho Reports
- Zoho Recruit
- Zoho Invoice
- Mad Mini
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho Books
- Google Apps For Work
- Zoho Calendar
Zoho Creator is a low-coding platform that lets you build online database applications for your unique business needs.
4141 Hacienda Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
List of Features
- Create forms on the fly without coding.
- Automatic creation of database tables along with implicit or explicit relationships.
- Provision to track changes made to data and maintain effective audit trial.
- Manage data flow by just mapping forms without the need to write code.
- Forms are published with options to list data entered in forms in a tabular format that can be filtered on various criteria. The list can be printed, exported to XL. The list will be able to manage large volumes of data.
- Provision to search for transactional data on any field in the form or transaction.
- Inbuilt report writers, PDF designer and integration with MS Word for creating free-form reports (Iview) is part of the platform.
- Define roles and users along with access control.
- The apps developed can be used as a desktop application or as a web application.
- The apps developed in a development instance can be published to cloud platform with ease.
- Export data from any form/reports from the app to an XL or a CSV file or a user-defined file format.
- Exchange data with other apps in an asynchronous mode or through web services.
- A complete control on the CSS and presentation layer of the app.
- The data structures are open and can be used by any other app with sufficient rights.
- The app developed can be made available in multiple languages.
- The platform can be integrated with the email servers, SMS gateway, payment gateway and a standard content management system.
Axpert’s SMB and enterprise pricing information is available only upon request. Contact Agile Labs for more product details, and ask for your quote.
Bangalore Metro Rail, Karnataka State Beverages
Axpert can be integrated with any third party applications/devices
An Agile application development platform designed to simplify the process of developing applications for both corporate environment use and government agencies.
Pixel Park A - FLoor 1
PESIT South Campus
Electronics City P.O
Bangalore - 560 100
Page last modified