Starting from $19.95
List of Features
- Contact Relationship Map
- Organize Contacts In Tree Maps
- Preset and Customizable Data Fields for Contact Information
- Trace Contacts’ All Actions
- Manage Multi-Account Emails
- Supports POP3, IMAP, and SMTP Mail Servers
- Anti-Spam System
- Mail Filtering
- Create Mail Rules for Better Management
- Calendar and Tasks
- Small Project Manager
- Multiple Calendar Views
- Multi-Day Task and Event Scheduling
- Drag-and-Drop Scheduler
- Automated Task and Event Reminders
- Single View of Filters, Appointments, and Tasks
- Notes and Diaries
- Supports HTML Format
- Full Functional Editor with Spell Checker
- Quick Lookup
- Powerful Screenshot Tool
- Sound Recording for Voice Notes
WinPIM doesn’t offer any enterprise pricing plan. However, you can choose from its SMB pricing plans which you can avail either through a one-time license purchase or subscription depending on which edition you’re going to buy.
WinPIM is available in various editions, namely WinPIM Personal Edition, WinPIM Business Edition, WinPIM Web Edition, and WinPIM Android Edition. It also has a free edition.
When you purchase either the personal or business edition of the software, you are provided with pricing options based on the number of licenses you need and the upgrade plan you prefer. There is also a corresponding fee if you decide to upgrade from personal edition to business edition and from an annual upgrade plan to a lifetime upgrade plan. Give the details a look, and select the best plan/edition that suits your needs:
WinPIM Free Edition
- All-in-One PIM Software
WinPIM Personal Edition
- Personal Edition (1 year upgrades) – $39.95/1 license
- Personal Edition (lifetime upgrades) – $79.95/1 license
- Renew 1 year upgrades – $24.95/license
- Renew to lifetime upgrades – $49.95/license
WinPIM Business Edition
- If WinPIM is installed on a network, each WinPIM user on that network requires their own license.
- Business Edition (1 year upgrades)
- $59.95/1 license
- $49.95/2-9 licenses
- $44.95/10-19 licenses
- $39.95/20-49 licenses
- $29.95/50+ licenses
- Business Edition (lifetime upgrades)
- $99.95/1 license
- $79.95/2-9 licenses
- $69.95/10-19 licenses
- $59.95/20-49 licenses
- $39.95/50+ licenses
- Personal Edition Upgrade to Business Edition – $24.95/1 license
- Renew 1 year upgrades – $29.95/1 license
- Renew to Lifetime upgrades – $49.95/1 license
WinPIM Web Edition
- $19.95/yr- billed annually
- One Year Subscription
WinPIM Android Edition
- Free App
- Support Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes management.
- Support Contacts tree view Group.
- Contact support multi-photo.
- Can Scan and Import Business Card.
- Support Week Calendar and Month Calendar
- Support sub-Task.
- Calendar and Tasks support Recurrence settings.
- Calendar, Tasks and Notes can Link Contacts.
- Note support rich text and pictures.
- Share between apps.
- Fast search.
- Reminder every thing you set.
- Password Lock and Finger print Unlock.
- Can Sync with WinPIM Web Edition www.winpim.net
- Can Sync with WinPIM Business Edition via WinPIM Server
- Upgrade Online.
- Support Android v4.4 or later.
Please visit WinPIM’s official website to see the full list of features available in each edition.
Rick Broida, Priacta, App Annie
WinPIM integrates with Microsoft Word, iCloud, Google Services, WinFax, Dialer, and Microsoft Outlook and other email clients.
An all-in-one personal information management software that enables individuals, families, and small businesses to define and visualize relationships between contacts, automate project and task management, handle their schedules efficiently, send and receive emails using advanced email protocols, and compose notes and diaries.
Chengdu YouQiang Software Co.,Ltd.
Zhongxing Communication Mansion, No
List of Features
- Manage Your Time and Agenda
- Color-Coded Event Categories
- Lists and Notes in One Place
- Prioritize Tasks and To-Do List Items
- Free Form Rich Text Editor
- Contact Management
- Store and Retrieve Different Account Passwords
- Share Everything with Everyone
InfiTrac is a freeware. You can use it for free with no enterprise pricing plan to worry about. The software is developed by Rob Engel. You can contact him through email for more details.
Danielle Click, Udo Rengstorff, Kevin Waite
InfiTrac supports integration with various calendar applications. In addition, it can be integrated with the following cloud services:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Outlook
- Apple iCloud
A feature-rich personal information management tool which safely and securely stores and manages contacts, schedules, tasks, lists, notes, passwords, and ideas in one place, permits users to share information with their friends and colleagues, and synchronizes calendars and contacts across different cloud service accounts.
Page last modified