Starting from $199
List of Features
- Modern usability
- Deep social integration
- Fully gamified
- Custom look and feel
- Audience engagement
- Tools for Creating Unique Communities
- Rewards For Positive Participation
- Moderation Tools
- Administration Tools
- Publish Great Content
- Customizable Forums
- Integration with WordPress, Salesforce, MailChimp, social networks and more.
Vanilla Forums is available in four enterprise pricing options with a free trial offered to those who want to test the software. You can also submit a request for a demo, or acquire an open source version. Here are the details:
Starter – $199/month
- 50K monthly page views included
- 2 staff users
- Unlimited members
- Full theme control
- Phone/Email/Forum Support
Corporate – $599/month
- All Starter features
- 250K monthly page views included
- 5 staff users
- CRM integrations
- Staging account
- Forum migration
Enterprise – $ 1,199/month
- All Corporate features
- 2.5M monthly page views included
- 20 staff users
- Live training
- Regular success consultation
VIP – Call for quote
- All Enterprise features
- Custom page view package
- Unlimited staff users
- Theme pull
- Vanilla Hub
- VIP support
- Uptime SLA
Vanilla Open Source
- Free Download
- Host it yourself
- You Break It, You Fix It
- Community supported
HubSpot, XO Group, Shimano, Penny Arcade
Vanilla Forums integrate with the following business systems and applications:
Vanilla Forums is a software tool that gives businesses the capability to create engaging and interactive online forums for their customers and potential clients.
388 Rue Saint-Jacques, Suite 800
Montreal, QC H2Y 1S1
Starting from $15
List of Features
- Intranet Software Solution
- Online Collaboration Solutions
- Social Collaboration
- Document Management Solutions
- Online Project Management
- Business Email Solutions
- Online Database Solutions
- Mobile Collaboration Solutions
- Portal Customization
- Exchange Alternative
- SharePoint Alternative
- Cloud Migration
- Extranet Software Solution
Hyperoffice offers three varying plans designed to cater to varying needs and preferences of your enterprise. Each plan offers a 15-day trial period and a minimum number of 5 users.
A 10% discount is provided to non-profit organizations as well as public sector organizations (Local and Federal agencies, Education, etc). 20% discount is offered to clients who commit to a yearly subscription.
A la Carte – $3 per user per month (minimum of 5 users)
Includes basic features. Special tools can be acquired as add-ons at $3 per feature (document management, Calendars, and Project Management).
Core – $5 per user per month (minimum of 5 users)
Comes with basic and advanced tools like Contacts, Social, and Email Support
Enterprise – $12 per user per month (minimum of 5 users)
Complete collaboration suite for medium enterprises.
National PTA, SallieMae, McDonald's, Marriott, Facebook, Sage Software, Ohio State University
HyperOffice supports integrations with the following systems and applications:
- Google Calendar
- Yahoo Calendar
- Hotmail Calendar
- Lotus Notes
- Active Directory
Social business tools for modern teams to automate company processes with online forms, databases and workflow
30 West Gude Drive, #150
Rockville, Maryland 20850
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified