List of Features
- Customizable mobile-friendly landing page
- Embeddable review widget for business website and email signature
- Distinct feedback request flow
- Ability to generate reviews directly on third-party sites
- Custom email drip campaign to request reviews
- Auto-schedule emails
- Automatically sends follow up emails
- Automated removal from email campaign
- Compliant “kiosk mode” with customer-facing opt-in forms
- SMS messaging drip campaign
- Printed review cards to hand out to customers
- Email signature call-to-action
- Monitor over 100 review sites
- Instant review alerts delivered right to your inbox
- Custom scheduling of auto-sharing reviews to Facebook and Twitter
- Publish online reviews from around the web
- Sentiment analysis
- Aggregate review ratings
- Review site distribution and strength chart
- Overall star rating trend analysis
Contact Rize Reviews for enterprise pricing information and other product details. You can also submit a request for a demo to see if the software is a perfect fit for your business.
Rize Reviews integrates with the following business systems and applications:
Rize Reviews helps you tactfully ask and remind customers for feedback and guides them through the online review process.
3825 S Bowen Rd., Back Building
Arlington, TX 76016
Starting from $25
List of Features
- Sales pipeline visibility
- Sales acceleration
- Deal management
- Contact & lead management
- Activity tracking
- Mobile access
- Data importing
- Custom list views
- Custom deals
- Priority and starred lists
- Lead sources
- Sales team coordination
- Sales goals
- Account customization
- Real-time notifications
- Real-time status updates
- Team collaboration
- Account permissions
- Detailed sales reports
- Centralized document storage
- Robust deal profile pages
Pipeline Deals offers 3 pricing packages and a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee:
Start Plan – $25/mo/user (billed annually) or $29/mo/user (billed monthly)
- 25 custom fields for contacts, deals, and companies
- All customer data is protected, SOC 2 certified.
- Assign and route hot leads
- Control access to data by sales team and territory with user roles.
- Create 100% custom sales funnel
- Create, save, and share custom views of reports
- iPhone and Android app
- Log emails sent from CRM in customer activity history automatically and log emails sent from Gmail or Outlook with a single click.
- Open API
- Track 6 types of sales KPI goals
- Unlimited leads, contacts, deals, and companies
- Unlimited reporting and custom visual dashboard capabilities
- Unlimited storage for files and attachments
- Unlimited technical support via phone, email, and online chat
Develop Plan – $33/mo/user (billed annually) or $39/mo/user (billed monthly)
Includes all features of the Start plan, plus:
- Convert prospects into customers for seamless handoff and knowledge transfer to account management team.
- Customize and track revenue types like new, cross-sell, upsell, and more
- Manage key deliverables using milestones with deadlines, assign collaborators, and track status.
- Track account health to know if customers are happy, renewing, and purchasing more.
- Unlimited custom fields for contacts, deals, and companies.
Grow Plan – $49/mo/user (billed annually) or $59/mo/user (billed monthly)
Includes all features of the Develop plan, plus:
- Automatically log all emails sent and received from CRM, Gmail or Outlook in customer activity history, including email attachments.
- Eliminate productivity killers and save time with custom workflow automation to add tasks, notify users, and automate repetitive workflows.
- Get email notification when a customer reads your email, downloads attachment or clicks on a link, without them knowing.
- Get intelligence on how quickly sales reps follow up on leads and where deals get stuck to improve sales performance.
- Improve email performance with instant email reports and save the best-performing emails as templates.
- Personalize and send mass emails with any information in the CRM using mail merge.
- Track deals in multiple currencies and instantly convert your sales pipeline to one currency for reports.
Garvin, Viva, MoPro, Summit Services
PipelineDeals supports integrations with the following business systems and applications:
- Google Apps
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Help Scout – Help Desk
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Revert.io – Cloud Backup
- Userlike Live Chat
- Google for Work
- Google Sheets
A simple sales CRM software built for sales teams in small and medium businesses across a wide range of industries.
1932 1st Ave, Suite 814
Seattle, WA 98101
Page last modified