List of Features
- Easy installation, configuration
- Restore only selected messages
- Incremental backup of Gmail account
- Scheduled and manual backups
- Email notifications
- Search and restore, message level restore
- Full or granular GApps and Office365 backup
- Keep backup copy locally
- Full backup log/history
- Data encryption
- Backup of Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Contacts and Sites
- Backup to cloud storage of your choice
- Self-service for organization users
Pricing is offered on by quote basis and depends on the following licensing arrangements:
- Office 365 for Professionals and Small Businesses: For companies with up to 25 workers and no special IT staff.
- Office 365 for Midsized Businesses: Has four levels to meet different companies’ needs.
- Office 365 for Kiosk Workers: Low-cost, online-only plans are best suited for delivering corporate email and collaboration tools to those who have never used them in the past.
- Office 365 for Education: Plans for schools and colleges.
Roksad Power, Barrett Hospital & Healthcare, Econssa Chile
UpSafe runs on and uses Amazon Web Storage (AWS) and. It is compatible with Azure, Backblaze, Wasabi and any other S3-compatible storage.
An easy-to-use online backup for Google G Suite, such as Gmail, Drive or Calendar and for Office 365 features.
UpSafe LLC Headquarters
290-296 Hanover Street
Boston, MA 02113
Starting from $49
List of Features
- Automated backups
- Disaster recovery
- Server management
- EC2 scheduler
- Data visualization
- AMI management
- Custom tags
- Resource allocation
- Task management
- Billing and provision
- Snapshot management
CloudRanger offers four enterprise pricing plans which are billed monthly or yearly. The pricing is based on the total monthly spend on the Amazon Web Services (AWS). In addition, each plan comes with a free 14-day trial.
Startup plan – $49/month or $44 billed yearly
- Up to $2500 AWS monthly spend
- Unlimited scheduling
- Unlimited backups
- Restore Backup
- 5 users
- 2 accounts
Business plan @ $149/month or $ 136 billed yearly
- Everything in the Startup plan, plus
- Up to $7500 AWS monthly spend
- AWS cross region backups
- 10 users
- 5 accounts
- slack integration
Growth plan – $399/month or $365 billed yearly
- Everything in the Business plan, plus
- Up to $25000 AWS monthly spend
- AWS cross-account backups
- 50 users
- 25 accounts
- Webhooks integration
High volume plan – $799/month or $732 billed yearly
- Everything in the Growth plan plus,
- Up to $50000 AWS monthly spend
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited accounts
- SSO, LDAP, SAML
At the moment, CloudRanger offers a streamlined integration with Slack.
CloudRanger is a web-based, cloud management solution for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
224 W Huron St, Suite #3E
Chicago, IL 60654
Page last modified