Starting from $79
List of Features
- Customer Management
- Real time monitoring via Remote access
- Loyalty programs
- Sales metrics
- Employee performance tracking through Sales Exception Reports
- Product Mix reports to learn about your most popular items
- Digital Gift cards
- Personalized Webpage
- Kiosk for digital ordering at restaurants
- Access to Loyalty points
- Customizable Loyalty Rewards
- Different customization options according to restaurant type
- Restaurant Software updates
- Payroll and Team Management
Toast POS is being offered in flexible and customized pricing models. You can contact the vendor directly to get a customized quote that’s right for you
Software – From $79/ terminal
- Core POS Software
- Toast add-on features include online ordering, gift card, loyalty, inventory management, and kiosk
Hardware – 0% financing
- Most popular hardware starts at $899, and includes one 10” terminal, flip stand, and magnetic card reader
- 0% interest, 36-month financing available
Processing – Flat Fee
- Transparent and competitive rates
- Flat rates custom-built for your restaurant’s needs
- No hidden fees
Fresh City, Paris Creperie, Beach Hut Deli, Barbara Lynch Gruppo
Toast POS integrates with the following systems and applications:
- Peach Works
- 7 Shifts
- Crunch Time
- Restaurant 365
A software system that enables you to take your US-based restaurant business to new heights. The platform offers restaurateurs a unified platform packed with an array of sales-related features like order management, CRM, employee management, reporting and analytics, credit/debit card processing, inventory management, POS, and more.
401 Park Drive, St. 801
Boston, MA 02215
Starting from $600
List of Features
- “Live” web activity tracking
- One-to-one targeted email marketing
- 3D lead scoring
- Anonymous visitor tracking
- Batch email marketing and newsletters
- Campaign and form fill alerts
- Conversion reports
- Cross-campaign reporting and analytics
- Detailed individual prospect activity tracking
- Drag and drop campaign builder
- Dynamic, progressive forms with automatic validation
- Free demo and free trial
- Google AdWords visibility
- Individual message effectiveness reporting
- Landing page editor
- Lead nurturing campaigns with scheduling
- Marketing database management
- More than 100 landing page templates
- Real-time lead alerts
- Integration with Sugar CRM, Microsoft CRM and Salesforce CRM
eTrigue pricing depends on your database size. Estimated pricing starts at $600/month for a database size of 1,000.
eTrigue DemandCenter accounts include: all product features & full functionality, live support, and unlimited users, forms, emails and landing pages.
Skype, Cisco Systems, American Advertising Federation, Vantage Data Centers
- The marketing universe is vast, eTrigue DemandCenter makes it simple to stay connected to and understand the marketing successes you have across multiple applications.
- Integration with CRM systems: Keeping Sales fully aware of the hottest prospects to engage with, as well as all the actions and visits to the website by customers, prospects and anonymous visitors is easy.
- Salesforce, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM as well as other CRM through the eTrigue DemandCenter API (custom).
- Integration with real-time lead alerts to let sales know instantly when an important prospect has visited the website or responded to a marketing campaign.
- Integration with leading Webcast event platforms including WebEx and GoTo Webinar.
- Integration to the leading PPC ad network, Google AdWords, so marketing can pinpoint the identities of known prospects that click on paid ads and track their subsequent actions.
- Social network sharing and tracking of referral source.
eTrigue can be used by small to medium-sized businesses to build email campaigns, landing pages and sophisticated multi-stage nurturing programs.
6399 San Ignacio Avenue Second Floor, San Jose, CA 95119 (US)
Page last modified