Starting from $25
List of Features
- 360-degrees customer views
- Lead management
- Lead segmentation
- Collaboration suite
- Business process management
- Best practices and opportunity management
- Advanced customization
- Open configuration
- Visual process designer (WYSIWYG)
- Dashboard analytics
- On-premise and in-cloud deployment
- Extensive API
- Synchronized mobile app
- Field sales app
- File sharing and omnichannel communication
- Case management
Studio Creatio Enterprise offers several pricing packages. Pricing plans for sales, marketing, and service modules are available. There is also an option to integrate all three modules into a single CRM bundle. The vendor provides an online calculator on their website so you can calculate the total price of the product, or you can get in touch with the vendor who will provide you with an estimate. With the software’s free trial version, you can try out all the key features of the software.
Here are the available packages:
Pricing for Sales Module
Team Package – $25/user/month (cloud)
- For small and medium businesses with direct sales teams
- Out-of-the-box process for opportunity management: from lead to contract
Commerce Package – $30/user/month (cloud)
- For e-commerce
- A complete set of tools for short sales cycle and e-commerce
Enterprise Package – $50/user/month (cloud) or $850/user (on-site)
- For medium and large enterprises to manage multiple sales channels including field force, wholesale distribution, e-commerce, and POS.
- Sophisticated tools to manage all sales channels: direct and channel sales, e-commerce, field sales and POS.
Pricing for Marketing Module
Active Contact Package
- Cloud – $27 (1,000 active contacts/month billed annually)
- Active contact is included in one or more campaigns within a 12-month period
- Up to 365 emails per year can be sent to one active contact
- Custom pricing with the purchase of 50,000+ active contacts
- Cloud – $50/user/month billed annually
- On-site – $850 per license/lifetime
- With the purchase of 1,000 active contacts, the first license is free
Pricing for Service Module
Customer Center Package
- Cloud – $35/user/month
- On-site – $600 per user
- For companies looking to automate helpdesk and contact center operations
- A set of tools to deliver excellent customer service and manage omnichannel communications
Service Enterprise Package
- Cloud – $50/user/month
- On-site – $850 per user
- For medium and large businesses struggling to automate internal and external service processes, including ITIL processes.
- Sophisticated tools to manage a complete service cycle, and provide exceptional service and support to customers and internal users.
L'Oreal, BAYER, Heinz
With an open configuration and extensive API, Studio Creatio Enterprise can be integrated with most third-party applications including the following:
- Google Contacts
- Google Calendars
- MS Exchange
- Google Maps
- SmartCloud Connect
- Microsoft Office Applications
A complete BPM suite that improves business operations and adjusts processes to the changing business environment.
280 Summer St., 6th floor
List of Features
- RCM Solutions
- Predictive Analytics
- Patient Access
- Charge Integrity
- Claims Management
- AR Management
- Patient Responsibility
- Contract Management & Payment Variance
Contact ZirMed for enterprise pricing information and other details. You can also submit a request for a demo to see if the software is a perfect fit for your business.
ZirMed has an API which allows most organizations to integrate with us. It also has native integrations with several practice management systems and health information systems.
ZirMed delivers proven cloud-based solutions enable healthcare organizations to optimize patient outcomes and reimbursement.
888 W Market St.
Louisville, KY 40202
Page last modified