Starting from $25
List of Features
- 360-degrees customer views
- Lead management
- Lead segmentation
- Collaboration suite
- Business process management
- Best practices and opportunity management
- Advanced customization
- Open configuration
- Visual process designer (WYSIWYG)
- Dashboard analytics
- On-premise and in-cloud deployment
- Extensive API
- Synchronized mobile app
- Field sales app
- File sharing and omnichannel communication
- Case management
Studio Creatio Enterprise offers several pricing packages. Pricing plans for sales, marketing, and service modules are available. There is also an option to integrate all three modules into a single CRM bundle. The vendor provides an online calculator on their website so you can calculate the total price of the product, or you can get in touch with the vendor who will provide you with an estimate. With the software’s free trial version, you can try out all the key features of the software.
Here are the available packages:
Pricing for Sales Module
Team Package – $25/user/month (cloud)
- For small and medium businesses with direct sales teams
- Out-of-the-box process for opportunity management: from lead to contract
Commerce Package – $30/user/month (cloud)
- For e-commerce
- A complete set of tools for short sales cycle and e-commerce
Enterprise Package – $50/user/month (cloud) or $850/user (on-site)
- For medium and large enterprises to manage multiple sales channels including field force, wholesale distribution, e-commerce, and POS.
- Sophisticated tools to manage all sales channels: direct and channel sales, e-commerce, field sales and POS.
Pricing for Marketing Module
Active Contact Package
- Cloud – $27 (1,000 active contacts/month billed annually)
- Active contact is included in one or more campaigns within a 12-month period
- Up to 365 emails per year can be sent to one active contact
- Custom pricing with the purchase of 50,000+ active contacts
- Cloud – $50/user/month billed annually
- On-site – $850 per license/lifetime
- With the purchase of 1,000 active contacts, the first license is free
Pricing for Service Module
Customer Center Package
- Cloud – $35/user/month
- On-site – $600 per user
- For companies looking to automate helpdesk and contact center operations
- A set of tools to deliver excellent customer service and manage omnichannel communications
Service Enterprise Package
- Cloud – $50/user/month
- On-site – $850 per user
- For medium and large businesses struggling to automate internal and external service processes, including ITIL processes.
- Sophisticated tools to manage a complete service cycle, and provide exceptional service and support to customers and internal users.
L'Oreal, BAYER, Heinz
With an open configuration and extensive API, Studio Creatio Enterprise can be integrated with most third-party applications including the following:
- Google Contacts
- Google Calendars
- MS Exchange
- Google Maps
- SmartCloud Connect
- Microsoft Office Applications
A complete BPM suite that improves business operations and adjusts processes to the changing business environment.
280 Summer St., 6th floor
List of Features
- Collaboration tools
- Dashboard notifications
- HTML 5 standard
- Improvement module
- Personalized navigation
- Process costing
- Process diagrams
- Process maps and mapping
- Risk module
- SharePoint integration
- Single sign on
- SSL 128 bit encryption
Promapp’s SMB and enterprise pricing information is available only upon request. Contact the company for more details, and ask for your quote.
McDonald's, Fisher & Paykel Appliances, Toyota Financial Services AU
Promapp provides seamless integration with any EDRMS, including SharePoint or any other intranet.
Promapp is a cloud-based process management software app that you can use to create and store business processes online.
Eden 5, 12 Normanby Road
Starting from $9.80
List of Features
- Workload management
- Real-time newsfeed
- Task management
- Free mobile apps
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
Wrike Business Process Management Software is being offered in 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans, which are designed to meet the varying needs and specifications of businesses and professionals. A free plan for teams of up to 5 users is also available. Here are the pricing details:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small teams with up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
- All Free plan features
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
- This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
Adobe, Google, EA Sports
Wrike Business Process Management Software integrates seamlessly with the following applications:
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
Designed to automate, measure and optimize any business process, capable of ensuring accurate management, promoting collaboration, simplifying administrative tasks and robust reporting.
70 N 2nd Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Page last modified