Starting from $4.99
List of Features
- Agile planning board
- Refine project schedule
- Load-balance project resources
- View project velocity, burndown and burnup reports
- Customizable dashboards of key project information
- Track issues and defects against project schedule
- Prioritize and schedule requirements for each release
- Determine resourcing levels
- Central knowledge sharing repository
- Create and edit project workspaces
- Create new projects based on existing project templates
- Create and edit user profiles with own set of permissions
- Browse linked source code repositories, including files and revisions.
- Create, edit, assign, track, manage and complete project tasks tasks
- Create, edit and delete requirements in a hierarchical ‘scope matrix’ organization
- Organize releases hierarchically, with unlimited levels of granularity
- Clean and powerful user interface
- Web Services SOAP and REST APIs
Here are the SpiraPlan cost details:
Trial FREE!: three user 30-day trial hosted account
Single $4.99/month: 1 concurrent user, software and hosting
3-User $19.99/month: 3 concurrent users, software and hosting
5-User $49.99/month: 5 concurrent users, software and hosting
10-User $99.99/month: 10 concurrent users, software and hosting
20-User $199.99/month: 20 concurrent users, software and hosting
30-User $259.99/month: 30 concurrent users, software and hosting
50-User $299.99/month: 50 concurrent users, software and hosting
Affiliated Resource Group, Soflab Technology, VectorOne Consulting
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Project 2003, 2007, 2010/2013
- Mercurial (Hg)
- Visual SourceSafe
- Visual Studio
- Jenkins / Hudson
- AxoSoft OnTime
- IBM Rational ClearQuest
- Jama Contour
- Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Bug Shooting
Manage your project's requirements, user stories, tasks, bugs and issues in one integrated environment, with full traceability throughout the development lifecycle.
Inflectra Corp., Silver Spring, MD USA
Starting from $99
List of Features
- Interactive Gantt Charts
- Project Templates
- Add Recurring Tasks
- Set Priorities
- Task History
- To-Do List
- Create Teams/Groups
- Document Management
- Messaging or Instant Messaging
- RSS Feed
- Social Collaboration Platform
- Issue History
- Resources Allocation and Forecasting
- Track Project Hours
Basecamp charges a flat rate regardless of how many users or projects you have. The vendor does not charge on a per user basis, which means you can involve as many members as you need.
Users can also opt to check out Basecamp for 30 days for no cost, absolutely free. Here are the its pricing details
Flat Fee – $99
- Realtime chat
- To-do lists
- File storage
- Automatic check-ins
NASA, WWF, Adidas, National Geographic, Etsy, Twitter
Basecamp boasts of massive integrations, apps, and add-ons, including:
Basecamp is a software app that helps you wrangle people with different roles, responsibilities, and objectives towards a common goal: finishing a project together.
1201 W Washington Blvd, Chicago, IL 60607, United States
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified