List of Features
- Ad-hoc analysis
- In-house set up
- Centralized data hub
- Non-programming/SQL writing business query
- Data collection, filtering, consolidation & storage
- Data connectors
- Data export to various formats
- Scalable data handling
- Scalable analytics
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- No restrictions on data size
- Embedabble widgets & dashboards
- Widgets library
- Apps & sites integration
- Metrics identification
Sisense pricing is offered on a by quote basis. The vendor provides a flexible annual pricing plan that is scalable and caters to companies of various shapes and sizes. Specific rates are available upon request. Depending on the size of your company and the scale of your operations you’ll receive a proper quote adjusted to your specific needs. If you want to get more details about the enterprise pricing of Sisense you can request a quote here.
There is also a great free trial plan that allows you to test the software’s capabilities and see how profitable it can be for your company. You can easily sign up for Sisense free trial here.
NASDAQ, Merck, Dannon, Booking, Comcast, NASA, ESPN, Sony
Sisense provides APIs and additional developer tools that let you interact with the Sisense platform. These tools give you more options and flexibility for managing, enhancing and customizing the functionality and user experience of the Sisense platform.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Spreadsheets
- Amazon Redshift
- Heroku Postgres
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- MySQL Database
- Generic ODBC Driver
- Generic OleDB Driver
Big Data Sources:
- Hadoop Hive
- Custom SQL expression
- Social networks via RSSBus
- Common CRMs via RSSBus
Sisense is the winner of the 2019 Best Business Intelligence Software Award. It lets you join, analyze, and visualize all the data you want.
88 Pine Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10005, United States
List of Features
- Simple to use
- Data visualization
- Data dashboard
- Interact using intuitive charts and sophisticated analytics
- Integrate dynamically with any data source
- Visualize KPIs and access business data underlying dashboards
- Data visualization enables users with faster insight
- Dashboard software that requires minimal training
- Navigate dashboards and scorecards
- User-tailored dashboards and scorecards
- Easily change time periods and filter
- Customizable views
- Navigate quickly across various levels of data
- Unified 360-degree visual view of your company
- Designed to fit growing and changing analytics needs
Adaptive Discovery is licensed on a subscription basis. Its prices are based on the following:
- Number of instances
- Number and type of seats licensed
- Duration of the contract
You can use Adaptive Discovery on its own or as part of Adaptive Suite, which includes other company’s tools.
You can use Adaptive Discovery based on the number of instances you need it to perform various operations or functions.
Adaptive Discovery is available in two editions. Adaptive Discovery Professional gives you dashboards and analytics on Adaptive Planning and Adaptive Consolidation data. On the other hand, Adaptive Discovery Enterprise expands Adaptive Discovery with the inclusion of business data from across the enterprise, beyond your company’s planning and consolidated financials. Intuitive visual dashboards and interactive analysis enable business users to easily understand opportunities and find the best course of action.
There are five available seat types, three of which apply in Adaptive Discovery:
- Administrative Users – Administrators can access and configure aspects of Adaptive Discovery.
- Standard Users – Standard Discovery users are given controlled access to data and functionality. Administrators can also grant various and different access to standard users.
- View Only Users – Discovery View Only users can view charts and dashboards, but cannot create or modify them.
Adaptive Connectors are part of a complete range of integration choices for general ledgers and other enterprise applications. Connectors enable automated data integration between Adaptive Discovery and other enterprise systems and databases.
Subscription licenses are available for a year, or for multiple years.
For more specific information about pricing, contact the company for pricing details.
Yamaha, Toyota, Siemens, Coca-Cola
No information available
The only cloud dashboard software and visual analytics that’s designed for use by executives, line-of-business managers, data analysts, finance and operations.
3350 W. Bayshore Road, Suite 200 Palo Alto, CA 94303 Palo Alto, CA 94303 United States
Page last modified