Starting from $12
List of Features
- Write Notes
- Connect Notes via Drag and Drop
- Completely Free Form
- Stack and Organize notes of related ideas
- Group Notes based on background and shapes
- Custom Notes
- Drag notes into Scrivener
Check out Scapple’s basic and enterprise pricing license packages and see which one suits your business best.
- macOS Scapple Standard – $14.99
- macOS Scapple Educational – $12
- Windows Scapple Standard – $14.99
- Windows Scapple Educational – $12
No information available.
Neil Cross, Michael Marshall Smith, Sheila O'Flanagan
Scapple is a mind mapping and note-taking tool that lets you make notes anywhere and connect them using lines or arrows.
Literature & Latte, Ltd.
Lowin House, Tregolls Road
Truro, Cornwall TR1 2NA
Starting from $14.99
List of Features
- Capture Your Thoughts
- Quick Entry
- Smart Layout
- Capture Thoughts in Many Forms
- Explore The Connections Between Thoughts
- Visualize Your Changing Understanding
- Clean Interface
- Focused Feature
- Start with a Thought and Develop It
- Discover New Connections
- Organize Ideas
- Style Options
- Turn Ideas into Tasks
- Outline View
- Share Projects
- Publicly Share Documents via MyMindNode service
MindNode offers a single enterprise pricing plan which you can avail through a one-time license purchase. The app can be purchased and downloaded from Mac App Store and iOS App Store. If you’re going to run the software on a Mac computer, you can buy it a price of $39.99. For iOS device users, the price is $14.99.
In addition, MindNode 5 is the current version of MindNode. In case you’re using a previous version of the software, you can upgrade to MindNode 5 with a pricing based on which device you need to implement the upgrade (Mac or iOS device). Here are the details:
- A free 2-week trial to get a feel for the app.
- All features can be unlocked for $39.99 on the Mac and $14.99 for iOS devices.
- Prior MindNode 2 for Mac customers can purchase a discounted MindNode 5 for $14.99.
- Prior MindNode 4 for iOS customers can purchase a discounted MindNode 5 for $9.99.
MindNode supports integration with the following business solutions:
Curtiss Muun, Federico Viticci, zCasting 3000
An intuitive and consumer-friendly visual thinking application which allows users to capture thoughts in various forms, define relationships between throughts, convert abstract thoughts into organized ideas, and share clear and beautiful documents across Mac computers and iOS devices.
Page last modified