Starting from $25
List of Features
- Integration Services
- AI Services
- Process Automation
- Developer Tools
- Trusted Cloud
- Mobile Services
Lightning Platform Starter Plan – $25/user/mo (billed annually)
- 10 Custom Apps
- Process Builder (processes per org)
- Workflow and approval automation
- Lightning App Builder
- Component Framework
Lightning Platform Plus Plan – $100/user/mo (billed annually)
- 110 Custom Apps
- All features of the Lightning Platform Starter Plan
Platform Unlimited Plan – contact for quote
- 2000 Custom Apps
All features of the above 2 plans, plus:
- Einstein Platform Services
Einstein Platform Services – contact for quote
- Build custom models
- Embed image recognition into any Salesforce app
- Integrate with your Salesforce workflows
Lightning External Apps – contact for quote
- Bring your vision to life in weeks
- Easily integrate content and external data
- Incorporate prebuilt components and templates
Salesforce Connect – contact for quote
- Bring any type of structured or unstructured data with custom API integrations
- Connect to ERP data with no-code integrations
- Integrate high volumes of streaming device data with event-driven architectures
Brown-Forman, Crossmark, Philips Healthcare
Salesforce Platform offers robust APIs and tools to minimize integration time and enhance the capabilities of back-office systems. You can use them to link various systems – data that resides in external HR, supply chain, and ERP products, or on-premise solutions such as Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP – to create a unified view of your buyers.
A platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that enables developers to create and deploy cloud apps.
The Landmark @ One Market
List of Features
- Create forms on the fly without coding.
- Automatic creation of database tables along with implicit or explicit relationships.
- Provision to track changes made to data and maintain effective audit trial.
- Manage data flow by just mapping forms without the need to write code.
- Forms are published with options to list data entered in forms in a tabular format that can be filtered on various criteria. The list can be printed, exported to XL. The list will be able to manage large volumes of data.
- Provision to search for transactional data on any field in the form or transaction.
- Inbuilt report writers, PDF designer and integration with MS Word for creating free-form reports (Iview) is part of the platform.
- Define roles and users along with access control.
- The apps developed can be used as a desktop application or as a web application.
- The apps developed in a development instance can be published to cloud platform with ease.
- Export data from any form/reports from the app to an XL or a CSV file or a user-defined file format.
- Exchange data with other apps in an asynchronous mode or through web services.
- A complete control on the CSS and presentation layer of the app.
- The data structures are open and can be used by any other app with sufficient rights.
- The app developed can be made available in multiple languages.
- The platform can be integrated with the email servers, SMS gateway, payment gateway and a standard content management system.
Axpert’s SMB and enterprise pricing information is available only upon request. Contact Agile Labs for more product details, and ask for your quote.
Bangalore Metro Rail, Karnataka State Beverages
Axpert can be integrated with any third party applications/devices
An Agile application development platform designed to simplify the process of developing applications for both corporate environment use and government agencies.
Pixel Park A - FLoor 1
PESIT South Campus
Electronics City P.O
Bangalore - 560 100
Page last modified