List of Features
- Customer Feedback
- Customized Dashboard
- Role-Based Dashboard
- Closed-Loop Follow Up
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Customer Effort Score (CES)
- 100+ Question Types
- Open Text Response
- Open API
- Dashboard Hierarchy
- Technology-Supported Workflows
- Automated Respondent Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Text Analysis
- Key Driver Analysis
- Predictive Analytics
- Machine Learning
The pricing information of Qualtrics Customer Experience is only available on a quote request.
Yamaha, Allianz, jetBlue
Qualtrics Customer Experience has an open API where you can transfer data back and forth between Qualtrics and external systems. Qualtrics’ professional services team can also engineer custom integration for other vendors. As for its built-in integrations, it connects with the following applications:
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Launch
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
Qualtrics Customer Experience is a powerful customer experience management platform for collecting customer feedback and improving overall customer journey.
2250 N. University Pkwy,
48-C, Provo, 84604
Starting from $8
List of Features
- Advanced reporting
- Built-in self-service portal for collaboration
- Comprehensive Quickbooks integration
- Customizable workflow automation
- Extensive customization features
- Full order management: product catalog, invoices, quotes
- HR, expense reports, employee timesheets
- Inbound/outbound HTML email
- IP telephony integration (Skype etc..)
- Marketing automation
- Mobile support (Android, iPhone/iPad, Blackberry)
- MS Word mail merge
- Vendor offers a free edition
- PDF form designer
- Portal includes integrated eCommerce store
- Project and resource management
- Salesforce automation and forecast tracker
- Service contracts and case management
- Syncs with Google applications
Pricing for on-premise software:
- Startup: Free
- Startup+: $10/user/month (billed annually) / $12 month-to-month
- Professional: $18/user/month (billed annually) / $22 month-to-month
- Enterprise: $23/user/month (billed annually) / $27 month-to-month
Pricing for cloud service:
- Startup: $8/user/month (billed annually) / $10 month-to-month
- Startup+: $17/user/month (billed annually) / $20 month-to-month
- Professional: $25/user/month (billed annually) / $30 month-to-month
- Enterprise: $31/user/month (billed annually) / $36 month-to-month
Avira, Philips, Telus, Adaco
1CRM and iOS, Android and Outlook: 1CRM includes two-way sync via CardDAV/CalDAV standards to provide excellent data sync for Contacts, Calls, Meetings and Tasks / Reminders.
On Android or iOS phone or tablets you can use your built-in apps for Contacts, Calendar and Reminders / Tasks to view, update, delete or add new items in your 1CRM system, whether or not you are connected to the Internet. Any changes you make on your phone or tablet will sync to 1CRM the next time you are online.
1CRM and Dropbox: 1CRM includes integration with the Dropbox online storage system. When composing an email, you can easily attach documents from Dropbox to your email. Backups of your entire 1CRM system, both software and data, can be automatically saved on a regular schedule to Dropbox. And if needed, those Dropbox backups may be used to restore your 1CRM system onto their original server, or another server.
1CRM and Skype: Have you been looking for a CRM with Skype integration? You’re in luck because 1CRM includes Skype integration. Click on any phone number to place a SkypeOut call, with automatic logging of the call (and any notes you may care to make) to the customer history in the CRM.
1CRM and Magento: With this extension to 1CRM, you can connect your 1CRM system to this advanced eCommerce platform and use all the advantages of both systems. This integrated solution allows the management and maintenance of the data in both systems to be simplified.
Two-way 1CRM and Quickbooks sync: This integration continually synchronizes Accounts, Product Catalogs, Invoices, Received Payments and AR balances, Quotes, currencies and taxes between 1CRM and the QuickBooks Accounting system from Intuit Inc.
1CRM is an affordable and highly customizable customer relationship and business management application.
688 Falkland Road, Victoria BC, V8S 4L5, Canada
Page last modified