List of Features
- Agile goals and daily task management
- Gamification and Leaderboards
- User Engagement
- Cascade Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Projects
- Business Vision and Organization Values Alignment
- Continuous feedback execution
Contact qilo for information on their basic and enterprise pricing packages. You can also submit a demo request to see if the software is a perfect fit for your business.
Big Basket, Credforce, RenewBuy.com
qilo integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Gmail for Business
qilo is Helping Business Leaders drive Companies’ Strategic Growth Priorities & Performance better by enhancing Alignment, Accountability, and Execution.
Plot A-14, 7th Floor Eco Towers
Sector 125, Noida Uttar Pradesh – 201301
Starting from $5
List of Features
- Manage leads
- Manage prospect
- Manage opportunity
- Create tickets
- Issue manager
- Client tickets
- User vacations
- Manage leave
- Manage holidays
- Client invoice
- Recurring invoice
- Invoice templates
- Manage folders
- Manage files
- Share files
- Unlimited articles
- Personalized articles
- Categorize articles
- Manage expenses
- Manage trip
- Expense limit
- Project expenses
- User leave
- Time track
- Advanced reports
- Business intelligence
- Detailed reports
- Review team
- External job posts
- Manage applicants
- Manage designation
- Individual chat
- Group chat
- File share
- Broadcast message
- Project wise
- User wise
- Private events
- Google Calendar
The software is available in three plans:
Solo ($5 per month, 1 user): time-tracking including 50 projects and 0.5 GB storage, CRM, ticketing, HR, invoice, doc-storage, knowledge base, expense, approval, report, performance review, hiring, socialize, message board, event management
Team (from $50 per month/user, 2-10 users): all Solo features except in time-tracking you enjoy unlimited projects and 2 GB storage
Corporate (quote): enterprise-level features depending on your needs
An add-on package for one-time setup and live support is also available on a per user fee.
MoreHead, NetPhilo, SieMatic
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Azure
Automate, regulate, and enforce your business processes with advanced features.
228 Hamilton Ave
3rd floor, Palo Alto,
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified