Starting from $25
List of Features
- Sales pipeline visibility
- Sales acceleration
- Deal management
- Contact & lead management
- Activity tracking
- Mobile access
- Data importing
- Custom list views
- Custom deals
- Priority and starred lists
- Lead sources
- Sales team coordination
- Sales goals
- Account customization
- Real-time notifications
- Real-time status updates
- Team collaboration
- Account permissions
- Detailed sales reports
- Centralized document storage
- Robust deal profile pages
Pipeline Deals offers 3 pricing packages and a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee:
Start Plan – $25/mo/user (billed annually) or $29/mo/user (billed monthly)
- 25 custom fields for contacts, deals, and companies
- All customer data is protected, SOC 2 certified.
- Assign and route hot leads
- Control access to data by sales team and territory with user roles.
- Create 100% custom sales funnel
- Create, save, and share custom views of reports
- iPhone and Android app
- Log emails sent from CRM in customer activity history automatically and log emails sent from Gmail or Outlook with a single click.
- Open API
- Track 6 types of sales KPI goals
- Unlimited leads, contacts, deals, and companies
- Unlimited reporting and custom visual dashboard capabilities
- Unlimited storage for files and attachments
- Unlimited technical support via phone, email, and online chat
Develop Plan – $33/mo/user (billed annually) or $39/mo/user (billed monthly)
Includes all features of the Start plan, plus:
- Convert prospects into customers for seamless handoff and knowledge transfer to account management team.
- Customize and track revenue types like new, cross-sell, upsell, and more
- Manage key deliverables using milestones with deadlines, assign collaborators, and track status.
- Track account health to know if customers are happy, renewing, and purchasing more.
- Unlimited custom fields for contacts, deals, and companies.
Grow Plan – $49/mo/user (billed annually) or $59/mo/user (billed monthly)
Includes all features of the Develop plan, plus:
- Automatically log all emails sent and received from CRM, Gmail or Outlook in customer activity history, including email attachments.
- Eliminate productivity killers and save time with custom workflow automation to add tasks, notify users, and automate repetitive workflows.
- Get email notification when a customer reads your email, downloads attachment or clicks on a link, without them knowing.
- Get intelligence on how quickly sales reps follow up on leads and where deals get stuck to improve sales performance.
- Improve email performance with instant email reports and save the best-performing emails as templates.
- Personalize and send mass emails with any information in the CRM using mail merge.
- Track deals in multiple currencies and instantly convert your sales pipeline to one currency for reports.
Garvin, Viva, MoPro, Summit Services
PipelineDeals supports integrations with the following business systems and applications:
- Google Apps
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Help Scout – Help Desk
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Revert.io – Cloud Backup
- Userlike Live Chat
- Google for Work
- Google Sheets
A simple sales CRM software built for sales teams in small and medium businesses across a wide range of industries.
1932 1st Ave, Suite 814
Seattle, WA 98101
Starting from $39
List of Features
- Easy to create email templates
- Programs for automating workflows
- Pipelines for managing deals
- Unlimited contacts
- Customizable Follow-up reminders
- Google and iCal integration
- Open API for custom integration
- Total contact management all from a single location
- Article and content sharing
- ScaleMail and bulk messaging
- Drip campaigns
- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn integration
- Unlimited connections to your email accounts
- Team management tools as well as contact sharing
- Plugins for Outlook and Gmail
Basic – $45/month or $39/month (billed annually)
- Bulk Messaging (Daily)
- iPhone and Android Apps
- Zapier, Mailchimp, Integrations
- Contact Profile Enhancement
Professional – $69/month or $59/month (billed annually)
- All Basic plan features, plus:
- Best-Time-To-Send Email Intelligence
- Lead/New Contact Assignment
- Personal Automated Campaigns
- Advanced Team Management
- Onboarding + Product Training
- Deal Management Workflow
- Contact Relationship Insights
- Email/Text Template Library
- API Access
Accelerator – $119/month or $99/month (billed annually)
- All Basic and Professional features, plus:
- Complimentary Contact Database Creation
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Lead Nurturing Content
- Complete Business Systems
- Referral Generation
Contactually integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Mad Mimi
Contactually is a web-based customer relationship management tool that allows companies to oversee and manage communication activities.
1005 7th St. NW, Suite 100,
Washington, D.C. 20001
Page last modified