List of Features
- Activity-Stream per project, user
- Add custom sub-sections to projects
- Customizable project dashboard
- Discussions per project
- Follow / unfollow project items
- Invite customers to projects
- Milestone Planning
- Milestones per project
- Permissions controls per project
- Tickets and issues per project
- Wikis per project
- Add watchers to tickets
- Automatic and customizable email replies
- Automatic email notification
- Automatic ticket assignment using workflows
- Commenting and discussion on tickets
- Create/relate tickets to the other items in the system
- Custom ticket forms, custom ticket fields
- Dynamic email templates
- Email ticketing
- Flexible mechanism to assign/share tickets
- Unlimited level of tickets
- Integration with your own software and services
- Content management
Orchard Collaboration is a system available completely for free.
Orchard offers the benefit of modularity. Orchard CMS already hosts many third party modules that can extend your system. You can also easily develop custom modules and integrate them with your Orchard Collaboration portal. Using the custom modules, your users can integrate data from other software and services into your Orchard Collaboration portal and vice versa.
Orchard Collaboration is a free, open source project management, ticketing system, and collaboration framework created on top of Orchard CMS.
Starting from $4
List of Features
- Embedded content creation tools that support multiple formats
- Intuitive user interface
- Multi-language & localization support
- Custom branding / Whitelabel
- Assessment / Quiz
- Sell online courses
- Ecommerce shopping cart
- SCORM & TIN CAN certified
- Schedule live courses – ILT
- Real-time reporting
- Developer API including SalesForce, Okta, and Dropbox
- Mobile-enabled – supported on all mobile devices
- Messages & notifications
- Design and issue certifications of completion
Litmos Heroes Courses – by quote
- Pricing varies by the number of users
- 15 various courses are offered
Learning Management (Price is per user per month basis billed annually)
Pro – $6 (151-500 active users), $4 (501-1,000 active users), by quote (1,001-1M active users)
- Email and Phone Support
- Learning Paths
- Course Builder
- Recommended Courses
- Reporting & Tracking
- SOC Type 2 Highly Secure Environment
- Learner Dashboard
- Single Sign-On (through Marketplace Connectors)
- Marketplace Connectors 30+ (Excluding SFDC)
- Native Mobile Apps
- Custom Branding
- Multi-Lingual Instances
- Unlimited Storage
- SCORM & AICC Player
- Instructor-Led Training Module
Pro+Courses – $15 (50-150 active users), $9 (151-500), $6 (501-1,000), by quote (1,001-1M)
- Everything in Pro, plus:
- Ever-expanding Course Library – Available in SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 and Tin Can
- Highly Engaging Learning Modules
- Thousands of Learning Resources – Infographics, Workbooks, Offline Activities, Pre-reading Text, and Promotional Materials
- New Courses Added Every Month
Litmos Training Ops – starting at $2,500
- Everything you need to successfully run a training business
Adidas, Samsung, Xero
SAP Litmos has a partnership with the following applications and online business platforms:
SAP Litmos is designed to help save you time and money while avoiding the frustrations other learning management systems can cause.
6200 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 500
Pleasanton, CA 94588
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified