List of Features
- Complete Inventory Visibility
- Analyze Historical Demand
- Incorporate Sales Forecasts
- Update by CSV Import or Web Services
- Analyzes Planned vs Actual Orders
- Multi-Location Supply Planning
- Vendor Management
- Simple Order Generation
- Workflow Approval
- Vendor Performance Tracking
- In-transit Inventory Tracking
- Inter-company Ready
- Easily Update Statuses
- Lot and Serial Traceability
- Multi-Location Warehouse Tracking
- Bin Tracking
- Constraint Management
- Global Availability
- Device and browser agnostic
- Real-time collaboration
- Real-time integrations to other systems
- SuiteTalk Web Services
- RESTlet Framework
- Work Order Repair
- Centralized Container Tracking Record
- Update/Receive All POs
- Landed Cost Calculation
- Enforce Full Traceability
- Full Automation Possible
NetSuite ERP is available on by quote basis. Please contact the vendor directly to get a customized quote for your company. NetSuite ERP’s enterprise pricing is based on modules, number of users per month, and add-ons.
Xerox, Siemens, Cisco
NetSuite ERP’s inventory management can integrate with your existing CRM and web investments, such as:
- NetSuite CRM
- NetSuite Ecommerce
- NetSuite Professional Services Automation (PSA)
- Boomi AtomSphere
- Cast Iron Systems
- Informatica Cloud
- Jitterbit Harmony
- Google Apps
Automates key processes of inventory management for inventory optimization, supply chain visibility, and keeping accurate records vital to financial reports.
500 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores, CA 94065
Starting from $600
List of Features
- “Live” web activity tracking
- One-to-one targeted email marketing
- 3D lead scoring
- Anonymous visitor tracking
- Batch email marketing and newsletters
- Campaign and form fill alerts
- Conversion reports
- Cross-campaign reporting and analytics
- Detailed individual prospect activity tracking
- Drag and drop campaign builder
- Dynamic, progressive forms with automatic validation
- Free demo and free trial
- Google AdWords visibility
- Individual message effectiveness reporting
- Landing page editor
- Lead nurturing campaigns with scheduling
- Marketing database management
- More than 100 landing page templates
- Real-time lead alerts
- Integration with Sugar CRM, Microsoft CRM and Salesforce CRM
eTrigue pricing depends on your database size. Estimated pricing starts at $600/month for a database size of 1,000.
eTrigue DemandCenter accounts include: all product features & full functionality, live support, and unlimited users, forms, emails and landing pages.
Skype, Cisco Systems, American Advertising Federation, Vantage Data Centers
- The marketing universe is vast, eTrigue DemandCenter makes it simple to stay connected to and understand the marketing successes you have across multiple applications.
- Integration with CRM systems: Keeping Sales fully aware of the hottest prospects to engage with, as well as all the actions and visits to the website by customers, prospects and anonymous visitors is easy.
- Salesforce, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM as well as other CRM through the eTrigue DemandCenter API (custom).
- Integration with real-time lead alerts to let sales know instantly when an important prospect has visited the website or responded to a marketing campaign.
- Integration with leading Webcast event platforms including WebEx and GoTo Webinar.
- Integration to the leading PPC ad network, Google AdWords, so marketing can pinpoint the identities of known prospects that click on paid ads and track their subsequent actions.
- Social network sharing and tracking of referral source.
eTrigue can be used by small to medium-sized businesses to build email campaigns, landing pages and sophisticated multi-stage nurturing programs.
6399 San Ignacio Avenue Second Floor, San Jose, CA 95119 (US)
Page last modified