Starting from $945
List of Features
- Web Transaction Monitors
- App Server Monitors
- Database Monitors
- NoSQL Monitors
- Middleware/Messaging Monitors
- Web Services/SOA
- Server Monitors
- Virtualization Monitors
- Cloud Monitors
- ERP Monitors
- Windows Monitors
- Mobile Apps
- Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM)
- User Defined Custom Monitors
- Fault Management
- Anomaly Detection
- SLA Management
- Capacity Planning
- SSL Certificate Monitoring
- Rest APIs
ManageEngine Applications Manager pricing starts at $945. You need to call the vendor to talk to their Product Specialist or request a price quote from their sales team using the contact form on the product website.
JPMorgan Chase and Co., MetLife, Hallmark
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- ManageEngine Analytics Plus
- ManageEngine OpManager
ManageEngine Applications Manager is an application performance monitoring solution that proactively monitors business applications.
4141 Hacienda Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
List of Features
- Simple to use
- Data visualization
- Data dashboard
- Interact using intuitive charts and sophisticated analytics
- Integrate dynamically with any data source
- Visualize KPIs and access business data underlying dashboards
- Data visualization enables users with faster insight
- Dashboard software that requires minimal training
- Navigate dashboards and scorecards
- User-tailored dashboards and scorecards
- Easily change time periods and filter
- Customizable views
- Navigate quickly across various levels of data
- Unified 360-degree visual view of your company
- Designed to fit growing and changing analytics needs
Adaptive Discovery is licensed on a subscription basis. Its prices are based on the following:
- Number of instances
- Number and type of seats licensed
- Duration of the contract
You can use Adaptive Discovery on its own or as part of Adaptive Suite, which includes other company’s tools.
You can use Adaptive Discovery based on the number of instances you need it to perform various operations or functions.
Adaptive Discovery is available in two editions. Adaptive Discovery Professional gives you dashboards and analytics on Adaptive Planning and Adaptive Consolidation data. On the other hand, Adaptive Discovery Enterprise expands Adaptive Discovery with the inclusion of business data from across the enterprise, beyond your company’s planning and consolidated financials. Intuitive visual dashboards and interactive analysis enable business users to easily understand opportunities and find the best course of action.
There are five available seat types, three of which apply in Adaptive Discovery:
- Administrative Users – Administrators can access and configure aspects of Adaptive Discovery.
- Standard Users – Standard Discovery users are given controlled access to data and functionality. Administrators can also grant various and different access to standard users.
- View Only Users – Discovery View Only users can view charts and dashboards, but cannot create or modify them.
Adaptive Connectors are part of a complete range of integration choices for general ledgers and other enterprise applications. Connectors enable automated data integration between Adaptive Discovery and other enterprise systems and databases.
Subscription licenses are available for a year, or for multiple years.
For more specific information about pricing, contact the company for pricing details.
Yamaha, Toyota, Siemens, Coca-Cola
No information available
The only cloud dashboard software and visual analytics that’s designed for use by executives, line-of-business managers, data analysts, finance and operations.
3350 W. Bayshore Road, Suite 200 Palo Alto, CA 94303 Palo Alto, CA 94303 United States
Page last modified