Starting from $595
List of Features
- Self Service Password Reset.
- Manage Account Unlock.
- Password/ Account Expiry Notification to users.
- Password Synchronizer.
- Update Personal information on AD.
- Employee Directory Search.
- Active Directory Change Password.
- Mobile Password Management.
- Winlogon(CTRL+ALT+DEL) Password Reset.
- Multi-factor Authentication.
- Password Policy Enforcer.
- Mail Group Subscription
ADSelfService Plus offers convenient pricing for enterprises of all sizes. ADSelfService Plus license is xml based and supplied to you through e-mail.
- 500 Domain Users $595
- 1000 Domain Users $1,195
- 1500 Domain Users $1,545
- 2000 Domain Users $1,795
- 3000 Domain Users $2,395
- 5000 Domain Users $3,345
- 7500 Domain Users $3,945
- 10000 Domain Users $4,195
- 20000 Domain Users $5,395
- 50000 Domain Users $8,395
- 100000 Domain Users $9,995
- Unlimited Domain Users $14,995
- 500 Domain Users $1,195
- 1000 Domain Users $1,795
- 1500 Domain Users $2,145
- 2000 Domain Users $2,395
- 3000 Domain Users $3,345
- 5000 Domain Users $4,795
- 7500 Domain Users $5,995
- 10000 Domain Users $6,595
- 20000 Domain Users $8,395
- 50000 Domain Users $10,795
- 100000 Domain Users $12,995
- Unlimited Domain Users $19,995
- 2000 SMS Credits $595
- 5000 SMS Credits $1,195
- 10000 SMS Credits $2,145
- 20000 SMS Credits $4,195
- 50000 SMS Credits $10,195
- 100000 SMS Credits $20,395
Cisco, Toshiba, IBM, Symantec
Password Synchronization / Single Sign On
Office 365 / Azure
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
IBM i / AS400
Oracle E-Business Suite and Database
Single Sign On for Custom SAML Applications.
ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus is a secure, web-based, end-user password reset management program offering self service account unlock and self update.
4141 Hacienda Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
List of Features
- Rapid Provisioning and Enrollment
- Identity and Access Management
- Secure device, apps, content and data
- Integrated Antivirus for Android
- Android+ Technology
- Remote View/Control
- Rugged and IoT Device Management
- Located based Service
- Data collection and Reporting
- App Store and Google Play integration
- Remote App Management
- Interactive App Catalog
- App management
- Content Management
- Enterprise Systems Integration
- BYOD Support
- Compliance/Alert Rules
- Android and iOS management
- Windows and Mac PC management
- Linux Management
- Intuitive Administrative Console
SOTI MobiControl enterprise pricing includes the following licenses:
Cloud license: $4/device/month (1 year minimum subscription)
On-premise subscription license: $3.25/device/month (1 year minimum subscription)
Perpetual license: $90/device/month (only available for on-premise installations)
Maintenance license: $18/device/year (only available for on-premise installations)
Frost & Sullivan, Honeywell, Motorola
SOTI integrates with the following business systems, technologies and applications:
- Any IdP supporting SAML 2.0 (for federated identity for device enrollment and administrative console login)
- CISCO ISE (for network access control)
- WebDAV server, network drives, Sharepoint, Sharepoint Online and OneDrive (for content management)
- Exchange server (for securing access to Exchange email)
- Apple DEP, Android O zero-touch enrollment, Samsung KME, Windows Autopilot and Zebra StageNow (for out-of-the-box enrollment)
- Google Play and Apple VPP (for public app store integration)
SOTI MobiControl is an enterprise mobility management solution that secures, remotely supports and manages Android, iOS, Linux, macOS and Windows devices, throughout their entire lifecycle, from deployment to retirement.
Page last modified