List of Features
- Self Service Password Reset.
- Manage Account Unlock.
- Password/ Account Expiry Notification to users.
- Password Synchronizer.
- Update Personal information on AD.
- Employee Directory Search.
- Active Directory Change Password.
- Mobile Password Management.
- Winlogon(CTRL+ALT+DEL) Password Reset.
- Multi-factor Authentication.
- Password Policy Enforcer.
- Mail Group Subscription
ADSelfService Plus offers convenient pricing for enterprises of all sizes. ADSelfService Plus license is xml based and supplied to you through e-mail.
Cisco, Toshiba, IBM, Symantec
No information available.
ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus is a secure, web-based, end-user password reset management program offering self service account unlock and self update.
4141 Hacienda Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Starting from $4
List of Features
- Remote Device Management
- Remote App Management
- Interactive App Catalog
- Quick App Deployment
- Content Collaboration
- Real-Time Document Exchange Notification
- Secure Apps and Data
- Enterprise Systems Integration
- BYOD Support
- Simple Device Enrollment
- Mobile Malware Troubleshooting
- Rogue Device Access Revocation
- Out-of-the-Box Device Management
- PC and Mac Security
Essentials – $4.00/client device per month
Manage and secure users, smartphones, tablets, laptops and apps, enabled by cognitive insights with Watson
- Mobile Device Management — iOS/Android/Windows/macOS
- Mobile App Management — iOS/Android/Windows/macOS
- Patch and Update Management
- Identity Management
- Container App
- Expense Management
Deluxe – $5.00/client device per month
Add email and chat containerization to separate personal and business data
- Includes all Essentials solutions, plus:
- Secure Mobile Mail
- Secure Mobile Chat
Premier – $6.25/client device per month
Add content management, secure browser, application security and protected network access
- Includes all Deluxe solutions, plus:
- OS VPN
- Secure Browser
- Gateway for Browser
- Content Management
- Gateway for Documents
- Application Security
- Gateway for Apps
Enterprise – $9.00/client device per month
For enterprise protection and productivity
- Includes all Premier solutions, plus:
- Mobile Document Sync
- Mobile Threat Management
- Mobile Document Editor
CDW, Bancroft, Philadelphia City
IBM is currently testing MaaS360 integration with BlueMix. Public cloud integration for Docs is also being explored. At the moment, the software fully supports integration with Cisco Identity Services Engine. Connection with Office365 is only managed via mail and not directly from the software. For more information, get in touch with IBM technical support.
IBM MaaS360 enables the management and security of all devices in an enterprise as well as the applications and content embedded therein.
1 New Orchard Road,
Armonk, New York 10504-1722
Page last modified