List of Features
- APIs for integration into custom or third-party applications
- Browser-based interface and customizable dashboards
- Easy to build dashboards that work on any device
- Drag-and-drop mechanism
- Collaboration features
- Extensible modeling language (LookLM) defines dimensions and measures
- Fully customizable and exportable reports, charts and graphs
- In-database architecture, so transformations happen at query
- Live connection to any SQL database, on any infrastructure
- Modern IDE for agile development and embellishment
- Powerful tools for real-time data exploration and collaboration
- Reliable tech support and self-learning database
Looker’s SMB and enterprise pricing is available only upon request. Contact the company for more details, and ask for your quote.
Sony, Yahoo!, Etsy, Heroku
Looker offers open APIs for integration with custom or third-party applications.
Looker is a data-discovery platform that provides companies real-time access to relevant data to help them make better business decisions. A browser-based application, Looker can analyze any size of data for businesses of all sizes. It also has a user-friendly interface that even inexperienced data analysts can navigate with ease.
Looker Data Sciences, Inc.,
101 Church Street, 4th Floor
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Starting from $11.99
List of Features
- Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization & Presentation
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Report Scheduling and Automation
Supermetrics for Google Sheets – Starts from $49/mo
- Report, analyze, and monitor in Google Sheets
Supermetrics for Data Studio – Starts from $19/mo
- Build world-class dashboard and marketing reports in Data Studio.
Supermetrics Data Grabber – Starts from $19/mo
- Report, analyze, and monitor in Excel.
Supermetrics Functions – $11.99/mo
- A flexible way to get your marketing metrics into Google Sheets and Excel.
Supermetrics Uploader – $39/mo
- Scheduled and automatic upload of advertising cost data into Google Analytics.
Supermetrics integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Google BigQuery
- Google Search Console
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Insights
- Twitter Ads
- Yahoo Gemini
- Adobe Analytics
Supermetrics develops tools for simplifying business reporting. Get your metrics from Google Analytics, AdWords, Bing Ads, YouTube and Facebook into one place.
Page last modified