Starting from $150
List of Features
- Dynamic, digital work orders
- Signature capture for your customers
- Cloud storage for your work orders & schedules with automatic daily backups
- PDF generation & export of work orders
- Excel (.csv) generation & export of work orders
- Custom-built around the needs of your business
- Multiple completely customized forms
- Unlimited locations each with their own schedules
- Emailing of PDF copies to office personnel or customers
- Calendar-based appointment scheduling
- On-call scheduling with single and recurring on calls
- Task scheduling for employees
- Customer management system
- Line item management
- Inventory management
- Automatic Labor Calculation
- Automatic Time Travel Calculation
- Multiple Labor Rate Calculation
Less Paper Co. offers an SMB and an enterprise pricing plan to meet the needs of small and large businesses. Give the details a look, and select the best plan for your company:
Small Business – $150/month
- Fully custom-built work order system with no setup fees
- Includes up to 5 users (each additional user $10/month)
- Includes 2 development hours per month towards changes & additions
Enterprise – $300/month
- Unlimited users
- 10 development hours per month.
Because Less Paper Co. systems are created 100% custom to each individual client, the software can integrate with any internet-enabled system with an API.
Less Paper Co. provides total custom business solutions, ranging from work order management, scheduling and dispatching, digital work orders, and work-from-anywhere systems.
100 SW Ridgecrest Dr
Port St Lucie, FL 34953
Starting from $60
List of Features
- Employee management
- Email marketing
- Pay, tip, and sign right on your device
- Invoice sending and tracking
- Product customization
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Discounts and refunds
- Real-time sales data and history
- Real-time inventory
- Reporting and analytics
- Compatible with POS hardware
- Customer feedback
- Customer profiles
- Integrated payment processing
- Square API
Square provides for free its POS app and Reader for Magstripe which plugs into your iOS and Android devices. It charges you 2.75% of the amount of payment of your customer per swipe for Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. You can also opt to buy for $49 the Reader for Contactless and Chip, which also applies the same charge for every insert/dip of major credit cards or tap of smartphone (mobile payment) of your customer.
If you need more advanced tools, you can upgrade anytime to the Square for Retail plan that offers a monthly subscription. Pricing starts at $60/location per month and 2.5% charge plus $.10 per tap, dip, or swipe.
Frisk Bar, Kinanitz Bakeshop
Square integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Square for Magento
- Drupal Commerce
- Zen Cart
- Unbound Commerce
- Zoho Books
- Commerce Sync
- Tax Jar
- Kashoo Accounting
- ONE UP
- Intuit QuickBooks Online
- Sage Live
- Davo Sales Tax
- Stitch Labs
- DEAR Systems
- Sku IQ
- Fresh KDS
- When I Work
- Starboard Suite
- Cognito Forms
- Acuity Scheduling
- Wix Bookings
Square Register is a free point-of-sale application that provides businesses with a reliable and fast system to take payments using their iOS or Android devices.
1455 Market Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Business Process Management
- Best Practices & Opportunity Management
- Advanced Customization
- Open Configuration
- Visual Process Designer (WYSIWYG)
- 360-degrees Customer Views
- Lead Management
- Lead Segmentation
- Collaboration Suite
- File Sharing & Omnichannel Communication
- Case Management
- Dashboard Analytics
- On-Premise and In-Cloud Deployment
- Extensive API
- Synchronized Mobile APP
- Field Sales App
Bpm’online studio offers different enterprise pricing packages for the sales, marketing, and service module. You can also integrate all three modules into a single CRM bundle, calculate its price on the product’s official website, or get in touch with the vendor who will estimate it for you. There is also a great free trial available that you can use to try out all the key features of the software first. You can easily sign up for bpm’online free trial here.
Here are the details of all the available pricing plans:
Pricing for Sales Module
Team Package – $25/user/month (cloud)
- Ideal for small and medium businesses with direct sales teams
- Out-of-the-box process for opportunity management: from lead to contract
Commerce Package – $30/user/month (cloud)
- Ideal for e-commerce
- A complete set of tools for short sales cycle and e-commerce
Enterprise Package – $50/user/month (cloud) or $850/user (on-site)
- Developed for medium and large enterprises to manage multiple sales channels including field force, wholesale distribution, e-commerce, and POS.
- Sophisticated tools to manage all sales channels: direct and channel sales, e-commerce, field sales and POS.
Pricing for Marketing Module
Active Contact Package
- Cloud – $27 (1000 active contacts/month billed annually)
- Active contact is a contact included in one or more campaigns within a 12-month period
- Up to 365 emails per year can be sent to one active contact
- Custom pricing with the purchase of 50,000+ active contacts
- Cloud – $50/user/month billed annually
- On-site – $850 per license/lifetime
- With the purchase of 1000 active contacts the first license is free
Pricing for Service Module
Customer Center Package
- Cloud – $35/user/month
- On-site – $600 per user
- Ideal for companies looking to automate helpdesk and contact center operations
- A set of tools to deliver excellent customer service and manage omnichannel communications
Service Enterprise Package
- Cloud – $50/user/month
- On-site – $850 per user
- Ideal for medium and large businesses struggling to automate internal and external service processes, including ITIL processes.
- Sophisticated tools to manage a complete service cycle, and provide exceptional service and support to customers and internal users.
L'Oreal, Schneider Electric, BAYER, Heinz
The system can be integrated with virtually any third-party application as it provides open configuration and extensive API to allow for any customization required for your business. The company has an extensive experience with integrating with different systems during project implementation (accounting, legal, ERP, social listening tools etc.), as well as a number of out-of-the-box integrations, which include, but are not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Google Contacts and Calendars, LDAP, IMAP, MS Exchange, Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, MailChimp / Mandrill, etc.
Bpm’online studio offers email synchronization via IMAP and Exchange protocols, and simplified synchronization of MS Exchange and Gmail contacts and calendars. Automatic integration with Google services enables the user to instantly start working with their contacts, emails, and calendar. The administrator can also set up user or group rights to import / export contacts.
The software is seamlessly integrated with SmartCloud Connect, which integrates your Microsoft Outlook window right into bpm’online. You can also use SmartCloud Connect to work with opportunities, activities, leads, contacts, and accounts without logging into bpm’online.
What is more, the service allows leveraging social media integration capabilities to enrich customer profiles with additional data from social media as well as collaborate with customers in social networks. The system can be integrated with various online communities, forums, etc. with open APIs.
Office productivity package integration includes reports in MS Word / PDF, data import from MS Excel.
Bpm’online studio also offers phone integration, including intelligent routing, voice over IP, scheduled callback and SMS. Integration with the social listening tools, ERP systems, platforms for data integration and business analytics is also available.
Bpm'online studio is a complete BPM suite that allows companies to test, improve, and stay in control of their operations and adjust those to the modifying business environment.
280 Summer St., 6th floor
Page last modified