Starting from $499
List of Features
Intelligent Change Auditing
- Quickly see who, what, where and when changes are made
- Audits systems even where audit logs aren’t available
- Consolidate all audit logs to one central place
Powerful Auditing Radars
- Radar tabs for all systems audited
- Instantly see an enterprise view of who’s making changes and what’s being changed
- Customizable views
- Live change updates
Unparalleled Turnkey Reporting
- Real-time and historical reporting of changes
- Multiple report formats including graph and calendar views
- Detailed change data provided in every report
- Powerful filtering to isolate suspect changes
- Schedule reports with filters to meet specific security or compliance needs
- Alert on changes based on turnkey and custom reports
- Apply filters based on specific users or specific objects
- Receive alerts from the convenience of your mailbox and LepideAuditor App on your device
- Reports can be accessed by AD users through a browser
- Freedom to select what reports a specific user can view
- Web Server is powered with all features of “Audit Reports Tab”
- No need to create new alerts – use existing reports as the basis for alerts
- Powerful filtering ensures you are only alerted to the actions you deem important
- Alerts are sent directly to your Inbox and LepideAuditor App installed on your device
- Real-time updates on your smartphone or tablet
- Use QR-code to configure the application
- Option to use custom server installed on your machine to receive updates
Centralized Audit Archiving
- Archives are configured per system being audited
- Long-term retention on a separate SQL Server database
- Convenient Monthly or Weekly Automated Scheduling
- Manually perform archives as needed
Intuitive Health Monitoring
- Agentless Health Monitoring of Active Directory, Exchange, and SQL Server
- Includes monitoring of servers, services and performance benchmarks
- Predefined dashboards
- Over 999+ customizable alerts
LepideAuditor Suite offers a 15-day free trial after which you can buy the software full version for $499.
Coca Cola, Intel, Xerox, Cisco
No information available.
A centralized platform from which you can audit different entities: Active Directory, Exchange Server, Group Policy Objects, SQL Server, and SharePoint.
11310 Eloise Street,
Cerritos, CA 90703, USA
Starting from $19
List of Features
- Client Communication
- Message Templates
- Custom Branding
- Actionable via Email
- Mail Tracking
- Smart Actions
- Team Inbox
- Common Inbox for Clients
- Advanced Filters
- Assign Conversations
- Internal Comments
- Open and Close Threads
- Follow Conversations
- Task Comments
- Task Status
- Time Tracking
- Kanban Board
- Due Dates
- Sub Tasks
- Bulk Time Clocking
- Time Logs
- Budgeted Time
ClientFlow offers the following basic/enterprise pricing schemes:
ClientFlow Pro – $19/user/month
- Minimum 2 Users
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Threads
- Unlimited Approvals
- Unlimited Tasks
- Unlimited Time Entries
- Unlimited Clients
- Unlimited Projects
- Unlimited Client Contacts
ClientFlow Enterprise – Custom Enterprise Pricing
ClientFlow integrates with the following applications and more:
- Google Drive
A project management software with a shared inbox functionality, created specifically for client service teams. The solution helps users stay on top of their email conversations, manage tasks, and control their timesheets within a single, unified environment.
Report Garden Inc.
1013 Centre Road, Suite 403-B, Wilmington
New Castle County, Delaware, 19805
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified