List of Features
- Landing Pages
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Management
- Website SEO
- Social Media Monitoring
- Salesforce Integration
Free Marketing Tools
- Contact activity
- Contact management
- Contact & company insights
- Ad management
- Conversations inbox
- Team email
- Live chat
- Conversations bots
- Reporting dashboards
- All Free features, plus:
- HubSpot branding removed
- Email marketing
- Mobile optimization
Professional – starting at $800/month (billed annually)
- All Starter features, plus:
- Phone support
- Blog & content creation tools
- SEO & content strategy
- Social media
- Landing pages
- Standard SSL certificate
- Subdomain availability
- Marketing automation
- Video hosting & management
- Goal-based nurturing
- Salesforce integration
- Smart content
- Attribution reporting
- A/B testing
- Google Search Console integration
- Custom reporting
- All Professional features, plus:
- Custom event reporting
- Custom event triggers
- Predictive lead scoring
- Single sign-on
- Content partitioning
- CMS membership
- Email send frequency cap
- YouTube integration
Over 200 free integrations available with tools like Salesforce, HelloSign, Slack, GoToWebinar and more.
HubSpot Marketing is an advanced system that brings all of your marketing efforts together, and helps your team grow traffic and increase conversions.
25 1st St
Starting from $600
List of Features
- “Live” web activity tracking
- One-to-one targeted email marketing
- 3D lead scoring
- Anonymous visitor tracking
- Batch email marketing and newsletters
- Campaign and form fill alerts
- Conversion reports
- Cross-campaign reporting and analytics
- Detailed individual prospect activity tracking
- Drag and drop campaign builder
- Dynamic, progressive forms with automatic validation
- Free demo and free trial
- Google AdWords visibility
- Individual message effectiveness reporting
- Landing page editor
- Lead nurturing campaigns with scheduling
- Marketing database management
- More than 100 landing page templates
- Real-time lead alerts
- Integration with Sugar CRM, Microsoft CRM and Salesforce CRM
eTrigue pricing depends on your database size. Estimated pricing starts at $600/month for a database size of 1,000.
eTrigue DemandCenter accounts include: all product features & full functionality, live support, and unlimited users, forms, emails and landing pages.
Skype, Cisco Systems, American Advertising Federation, Vantage Data Centers
- The marketing universe is vast, eTrigue DemandCenter makes it simple to stay connected to and understand the marketing successes you have across multiple applications.
- Integration with CRM systems: Keeping Sales fully aware of the hottest prospects to engage with, as well as all the actions and visits to the website by customers, prospects and anonymous visitors is easy.
- Salesforce, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM as well as other CRM through the eTrigue DemandCenter API (custom).
- Integration with real-time lead alerts to let sales know instantly when an important prospect has visited the website or responded to a marketing campaign.
- Integration with leading Webcast event platforms including WebEx and GoTo Webinar.
- Integration to the leading PPC ad network, Google AdWords, so marketing can pinpoint the identities of known prospects that click on paid ads and track their subsequent actions.
- Social network sharing and tracking of referral source.
eTrigue can be used by small to medium-sized businesses to build email campaigns, landing pages and sophisticated multi-stage nurturing programs.
6399 San Ignacio Avenue Second Floor, San Jose, CA 95119 (US)
Page last modified