MENU
GET LISTED
GET LISTED
SHOW ALLPOPULAR CATEGORIES

Compare SingleHop vs. HostCabin

Comparing various hosting solutions for your business is less tedious when you utilize this product comparison page. Our hosting comparison tool aggregates the most important elements of different web hosts, including, easy installs, to measure an overall score. SingleHop reflected a score of 8.5, while HostCabin showed 6.2. Likewise, the comparison platform derives an overall customer satisfaction rating for each product by crawling across the products’ social mentions . SingleHop is found to have a 12% rating, on the other hand, HostCabin has 88% rating.
COMPARE

SingleHop

VS

HostCabin

VS

Our Score

Our Score

8.5 ?

Our Score

6.2 ?

Customer Experience

Customer satisfaction

12% ?

Customer satisfaction

88% ?

Cost

$159

$3.95

Detailed Review

Product Info

SingleHop is the industry's fastest growing provider of hosted private cloud and on-demand servers.
HostCabin.com is a true hosting provider with its own hardware which they manage and maintain themselves.

Pricing Page

Learn more about SingleHop pricing Learn more about HostCabin pricing

Vendor Email

admin@singlehop.com

Phone Number

+1 312-447-2580 support@hostcabin.com

Operating Platform

Windows Linux
Linux

Perl, PHP, Python
Advertising

Company's Address

SingleHop, LLC.
500 W Madison St. Suite 801
Chicago, IL 60661
USA

Pricing Plans

Dedicated Server Plans
Price:$159
Storage:2x500 GB
Bandwidth:10TB
Type of processor (with no. of cores):Intel Core I5-760 (4x2.8GHz)
No. of IP addresses:
RAM:16 GB
Shared Web Hosting Plans
Price:$0.00
Storage:5,000 MB
Bandwidth:Unlimited
No. of domains:10
No. of emails:10

Fast Installs

Joomla, Magento, Wordpress, SSL b2evolution, Drupal, Fantastico/Softaculous, Joomla, Wordpress, SSL

Customer Support

Phone Live Support
Ticket
Ticket

Available Features

  • Fully Managed Hosting
  • Managed Azure
  • Compliance Solutions
  • Veeam Backup Repository
  • Disaster Recovery
  • Hybrid Cloud Solutions
  • Managed Environments
  • Bare Metal Servers
  • Virtual Servers
  • Hosted Private Clouds
  • Free cPanel Hosting
  • Unlimited Webspace
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • 276+ auto install scripts via Softaculous
  • cNet Certified
Advertising

Compare Products

Compare with LogicWeb
Compare with SiteGround
Compare with ServInt
Compare with WP Neuron
Compare with Globat
Compare with Names.co.uk
Compare with Liquid Web
Compare with Bitcoin Web Hosting
Compare with ServerDeals
Compare with Atlantic.Net
Compare with TSOHost
Compare with Byethost
Compare with Cloudways
Compare with Hetzner Online
Compare with ideahost
Compare with Network Solutions
Compare with Strato Hosting
Compare with JaguarPC
Compare with Simple Servers
Compare with Pair

Quick Links

Page last modified on 13/07/2019