Starting from $2.49
List of Features
- Problem Definition
- Conflict Definition
- Conflict Resolution Options
- Reservation Validations
- Design Good Experiments
Harmony offers the following basic and enterprise pricing packages:
Harmony Decision Maker – $2.49/user/month (Annual Billing)
5 Step Change Matrix Cloud Process
Community Library of Resolved Decisions
Harmony Change Designer – $4/user/month (Annual Billing)
Strategy & Tactic Design
Strategy & Tactic Validation
Goldratt S&T Library with 5 Generic Strategy & Tactic Trees
Community Library of S&T Trees shared by other Users
Harmony Change Maker – $7/user/month (Annual Billing)
All the Functionality of the Change Designer and Decision Maker
S&T Planning functionality
S&T Execution functionality
Tata Steel, Bosch, Bayer, Intel, SAP
Harmony Decision Maker integrates with other systems via native mobile sharing.
Harmony Decision Maker helps individuals and organizations make better decisions faster by guiding them through the 5-step ProConCloud decision- making process.
Goldratt Research Labs LLC
125 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 301
Cambridge, MA 02140
List of Features
- Call Forward on No Answer
- Call Forward on Busy
- Call Queuing
- Call Parking
- Call Retrieval
- Call Recording
- Call On Hold
- Caller ID
- Caller ID on waiting
- Calling Cards
- Distinctive Ring
- Do Not Disturb
- Flexible Extension Logic
- Interactive Directory Listing
- Music On Hold/Transfer
- Overhead Paging
- Remote Call Pickup
- Roaming Extensions
- Supervised Transfer
- Talk Detection
- Time and Date
- Voicemail to Email
- Voicemail Grouping
- Stutter dialtones
- Visual Indicators
- Grayscale Status Icons
- Screen Reader Support
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Calls and Messages
- Screen Captures
- Call Controls
- Contact Lists
- Verification Menus
Cisco Jabber is available on a quote basis. You can contact the vendor for pricing details or to request a quote.
Cisco’s Jabber integrates easily with multiple business systems and applications. Both the on-premise version and the cloud-hosted one integrate with:
- IBM Connections
- IBM Notes
- Google Calendar
- Office 365
- SAP Jam
Jabber is an instant messaging software that allows you to make quick phone calls using your ethernet location and ensures reliable communication with little bandwidth. It uses Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol that offers greater security and encryption.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA, 95134-1706
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing –
by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Okta Workforce Identity
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro
- Apple mail
- MS Project
- MS Excel
- And many more
A collaboration software with user-friendly navigation and flexible project views for easier project management. It gives you a bird's eye view of your projects to get a better feel of the progress of your efforts. Moreover, its powerful reporting and analytics tools also help you generate accurate reports with actionable insights.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified