Starting from $39
List of Features
- Modern, small-biz-friendly HR
- Slick offer letters for new hires
- Signing forms and contracts online
- Onboarding & Collaboration
- Managed time-off
- Automated syncing with your payroll and your calendar
- Anonymous employee surveys
- Employee profiles and record
- Secure employee document vault
- Team visuals & reporting structures
- HR advisory on demand
- Compliance with federal W-4s and I-9s
- Innovative technology
- End-to-end payroll management
- Benefits administration
- Expert support
Gusto’s enterprise pricing scheme consists of three plans, each tailored to the needs of specific market tiers. Here are the details:
Core Plan: Full-Service Payroll – $39/mo base + $6/mo per person
Combines employee profiles and accounts with payroll features, workers’ comp administration, health benefits, and expert support.
Complete Plan: Advanced HR Tools + Full-Service Payroll – $39/mo base + $12/mo per person
Combines core HR functionalities and employee accounts and profiles with powerful hiring and onboardng tools, time-off requests, payroll features, health benefits and workers’ comp administration, surveys, and expert support.
Concierge Plan: Full-Service Payroll + Advanced HR Tools + Certified HR Advisors – $149/mo base + $12/mo per person
Dedicated to HR pros and HC teams. Combines a robust HR resource center and employee accounts and profiles with a full kit of health benefits and workers’ comp administration, payroll features, onboarding tools, time-off requests, and surveys.
The health benefits, 401(k) plans, 529 plans, commuter benefits, HSAs, and FSAs can be added any time, to any of the plans.
Andy's Auto Sport, eAlchemy, Commonwealth Joe
Gusto HR supports the following integrations:
- QuickBooks Online
- Capital One Spark Business
- When I Work
- Nimble Schedule
- Time Tracker
- Receipt Bank
- eBility Time Tracker
- Receipt Bank
Gusto is an HR software leader that packs all essential HCM functionalities for successful onboarding and performance management in a modern, easy-to-use console.
500 Third St, Suite 405
San Francisco, CA 94107
List of Features
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Secure, robust employee database
- Accessible anywhere
- Customizable integrated modules
- Unique case management functionality
- Built-in HR best practice workflow processes
- Configurable letter and email templates
- Workflow notifications, alerts and escalation rules
- Reporting and analysis
- Document management and version control
- Policy guidance in line with employment law
- Supported by expert support and development teams
Youmanage offers a flexible enterprise pricing scheme that lets you tailor your package depending on your budget and business needs. Contact them today for more pricing information and other product details.
Uniserve, Wanstor, CityFibre
Calendar integration, payroll integration.
Youmanage is the first HR solution to bring together all of the tools, information and guidance that line managers and HR professionals need into a single, easy-to-use, web-based system.
Stirling FK9 4NF
Page last modified