Starting from $39
List of Features
- Modern, small-biz-friendly HR
- Slick offer letters for new hires
- Signing forms and contracts online
- Onboarding & Collaboration
- Managed time-off
- Automated syncing with your payroll and your calendar
- Anonymous employee surveys
- Employee profiles and record
- Secure employee document vault
- Team visuals & reporting structures
- HR advisory on demand
- Compliance with federal W-4s and I-9s
- Innovative technology
- End-to-end payroll management
- Benefits administration
- Expert support
Gusto’s enterprise pricing scheme consists of three plans, each tailored to the needs of specific market tiers. Here are the details:
Core Plan: Full-Service Payroll – $39/mo base + $6/mo per person
Combines employee profiles and accounts with payroll features, workers’ comp administration, health benefits, and expert support.
Complete Plan: Advanced HR Tools + Full-Service Payroll – $39/mo base + $12/mo per person
Combines core HR functionalities and employee accounts and profiles with powerful hiring and onboardng tools, time-off requests, payroll features, health benefits and workers’ comp administration, surveys, and expert support.
Concierge Plan: Full-Service Payroll + Advanced HR Tools + Certified HR Advisors – $149/mo base + $12/mo per person
Dedicated to HR pros and HC teams. Combines a robust HR resource center and employee accounts and profiles with a full kit of health benefits and workers’ comp administration, payroll features, onboarding tools, time-off requests, and surveys.
The health benefits, 401(k) plans, 529 plans, commuter benefits, HSAs, and FSAs can be added any time, to any of the plans.
Andy's Auto Sport, eAlchemy, Commonwealth Joe
Gusto HR supports the following integrations:
- QuickBooks Online
- Capital One Spark Business
- When I Work
- Nimble Schedule
- Time Tracker
- Receipt Bank
- eBility Time Tracker
- Receipt Bank
Gusto is an HR software leader that packs all essential HCM functionalities for successful onboarding and performance management in a modern, easy-to-use console.
500 Third St, Suite 405
San Francisco, CA 94107
List of Features
- All-in-One Objective Displays
- Bonus Payout and Personalized Incentives
- Centralized Sharing Platform for HR and Finance Departments
- Individual Coaching
- Creation of Individual Employee Goals and Aligning Them to the Company’s Objectives
- Proactive Participation Programs
Xactly Objectives pricing is available only on quote basis. Contact the company for additional information.
Workday, LinkedIn, American Express Travel, Salesforce
With its open APIs, Xactly Objectives integrates with a variety of CRM, ERP, CPQ, HCM and SCM applications. Additionally, clients can use the Secure FTP to integrate data from other Xactly products, or use some of the prebuilt connections with:
- Great Plains
- JD Edwards
- Microsoft CRM
This member of the Xactly performance management suite that helps companies align their employee's goals with the business objectives, and to reward performance.
225 W. Santa Clara Street, Suite 1200
San Jose, CA 95113
Page last modified