Starting from $39
List of Features
- Modern, small-biz-friendly HR
- Slick offer letters for new hires
- Signing forms and contracts online
- Onboarding & Collaboration
- Managed time-off
- Automated syncing with your payroll and your calendar
- Anonymous employee surveys
- Employee profiles and record
- Secure employee document vault
- Team visuals & reporting structures
- HR advisory on demand
- Compliance with federal W-4s and I-9s
- Innovative technology
- End-to-end payroll management
- Benefits administration
- Expert support
Gusto’s enterprise pricing scheme consists of three plans, each tailored to the needs of specific market tiers. Here are the details:
Core Plan: Full-Service Payroll – $39/mo base + $6/mo per person
Combines employee profiles and accounts with payroll features, workers’ comp administration, health benefits, and expert support.
Complete Plan: Advanced HR Tools + Full-Service Payroll – $39/mo base + $12/mo per person
Combines core HR functionalities and employee accounts and profiles with powerful hiring and onboardng tools, time-off requests, payroll features, health benefits and workers’ comp administration, surveys, and expert support.
Concierge Plan: Full-Service Payroll + Advanced HR Tools + Certified HR Advisors – $149/mo base + $12/mo per person
Dedicated to HR pros and HC teams. Combines a robust HR resource center and employee accounts and profiles with a full kit of health benefits and workers’ comp administration, payroll features, onboarding tools, time-off requests, and surveys.
The health benefits, 401(k) plans, 529 plans, commuter benefits, HSAs, and FSAs can be added any time, to any of the plans.
Andy's Auto Sport, eAlchemy, Commonwealth Joe
Gusto HR supports the following integrations:
- QuickBooks Online
- Capital One Spark Business
- When I Work
- Nimble Schedule
- Time Tracker
- Receipt Bank
- eBility Time Tracker
- Receipt Bank
Gusto is an HR software leader that packs all essential HCM functionalities for successful onboarding and performance management in a modern, easy-to-use console.
500 Third St, Suite 405
San Francisco, CA 94107
List of Features
- Access Control
- Applicant Tracking
- Automatic Notifications
- Benefits Administration
- Cloud Platform
- Dashboard Access
- Dedicated (S)PHR Certified HR Account Manager
- Hub & Spoke access that honors security
- Customized Training Programs
- Management Development
- Job Posting & Resume Assessments
- Access to our HR Consulting Practice
- Ongoing Compliance Management
- Automated Paperless Document Filing
- Reduction in Cost for Filing & employment Claims Handling
StratEx offers quote-based pricing, meaning that they tailor separate SMB and enterprise pricing plans for every client. Contact the company for more details, and ask for your quote.
Food For Thought, Vis-à-vis Creative
StratE was designed to work with existing third-party systems. The system supports integration between accounting software, benefits carriers and banking institutions.
StratEx is a powerful HR software that integrates payroll, human resources, and benefits.
444 N. Michigan Avenue, 28th Floor
Chicago, IL 60611
Page last modified