Starting from $25
List of Features
- Dynamic and customizable resource grouping/filtering
- Good alternative between MS Excel and MS Project
- Save time communicating with members of team
- Customizable resource, task, and project details
- Instant filtering of projects, tasks, resources by any data
- Multi-project planning
- Customizable reporting
- Custom set data fields
- Save on your budget by allocating unused resources
- Easily plan different projects simultaneously
- Unique pricing scheme
- Conditional coloring of taskbars
- Resources can be synced with your Google Calendar
- Resource scheduling
- Multi-user environment
- Drag and drop rescheduling
Ganttic offers the following pricing packages:
- Free: Maximum of 10 resources
- Pro 20: ($1.25/month/resource; $25/month; $250/year): Maximum of 20 resources
- Pro 50: ($1.18/month/resource; $59/month; $590/year): Maximum of 50 resources
- Pro 150: ($0.99/month/resource; $149/month; $1490/year): Maximum of 150 resources
- Pro 250: ($0.92/month/resource; $229/month; $2290/year): Maximum of 250 resources
- Pro 500: ($0.76/month/resource; $379/month; $3790/year): Maximum of 500 resources
Siemens, Motorola Solutions, Lenovo, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Australia
Ganttic integrates well with Google Apps. The application‘s planner integrates with Google Calendar. Every user can sync the resources that are important to them to their Google Calendar to have all the plans in the same place.
Ganttic is a simple online tool for team scheduling, project management and resource planning.
Starting from $39
List of Features
- Document automation
- Bank-grade security
- Time Tracking
- Legal Accounting
- Fastcase Research
- Mobile App
- Matter Management
- Trust Accounting
Clio offers three product plans to cater to varying needs and budgets of law offices. A free trial with no credit card require is also offered for law offices that want to take Clio for a test drive.
Starter Plan – $39/user/month (billed annually) or $49 (month-to-month)
- Basic package loaded with essential tools including:
- Performance dashboard
- Responsive, multi-channel support
- Custom invoices and templates
- Time tracking
- Secure client portal: Clio Connect
Boutique Plan – $59/user/month (billed annually) or $69 (month-to-month)
Next-level package that carries all Starter plan features plus:
- Accounting integrations
- Custom fields
- UTBMS coding
- Zapier integration
- API access
- Data escrow
- Sortable custom fields
- Alternative free billing
Elite Plan – $99/user/month (billed annually) or $109 (month-to-month)
The top choice for the modern law office. Includes all Boutique plan features plus:
- Priority Support
- Originating Attorney Revenue report
- Court calendaring rules
- Matter Budgets
- Campaign Tracker
Crowe Law Office, Monaghan Safar Ducham, Rubric Legal LLC
Clio supports integrations with the following business systems and applications:
- Click to File Timer
- Click to File for Outlook/Mac Mail
- Plain Legal
- My Legal Briefcase
Clio is a comprehensive, yet easy-to-use cloud-based law practice management software.
Canada Way Business Park
300 - 4611 Canada Way
Burnaby , BC , V5G 4X3
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified