List of Features
- Document Scanning
- Document Hierarchy
- Meta-data Management
- Search and Retrieval
- Document Viewer
- Audit Logs
- Document Reviews and Approval
Contact Chrome Infosoft Solutions for more basic and enterprise pricing information on Doc Pro. You can also submit a request for a demo to see if the software is a perfect fit for your business.
Mahindra, SkyNet, Payezy, Aegis
Doc Pro is able to integrate with any ERP as long as they are able to provide an API.
DocPro DMS is an intuitive Documents Management Software solution which empowers business organizations to get a complete control over their documents and ensures quick retrieval of content.
Chrome Infosoft Solutions
Sabnam House, A-15/16, Central Cross Road B
MIDC, Near MIDC Police Station
Andheri East - 400093
Starting from $6
List of Features
- PDF Document Editor
- Print, Download, Send
- Fill Forms Automatically
- New Form & Document Creator
- PDF Converter
- Host Fillable Forms
- Add Fillable Forms
- Merge & Pages PDFs
- Erase, Redact, Draw
- iOS & Android Apps
- Forms Security & Authentication
- Add Watermark, Images, & Video
- Send Out Documents to be Signed
- Encryption & Security
- Add Your Own Branding
- Corporate & Shared Accounts
- Search Text in PDF
- Signer Authentication and Security
- Collaborate & Versions
- Integrations with Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and Box.net
- Integrations with GoogleDocs, Office 365, and CRM systems
PDFfiller offers three SMB and enterprise pricing plans to meet the needs of different users. You can choose to pay month-by-month, or benefit from the vendor’s annual subscription plans with reductions up to 70%. Take a look at the details, and select the best plan for your business:
Personal – $6/month
- Upload, edit, fill, type on any PDF or document anytime
- Email/SMS, print, fax, download your document anytime, anywhere
- Highlight, annotate and draw on your documents
- eSign using our DigiSign Technology
- Create your e-signature using your smartphone or tablet
- Request signatures and get notified when documents are signed
- Secure data with bank-level encryption
- Use our free iOS Application
- Get an e-fax number for just 19.99/month
- Customer support within a day
Professional – $10/month
- All features from the Personal Plan
- Erase, redact, black out text or add photos to your documents
- Merge PDFs, rearrange and add pages
- Skip entering repetitive data by creating reusable templates
- Create new PDFs with Google Docs integration
- Get multiple signatures on a single document
- Signature verification
- Make fillable PDFs
- Find any fillable form anytime in our library of 10M forms
- Get an e-fax number for just 14.99/month
- Customer support within 30 minutes
Business – $15/month
- All-inclusive plan
- Reinstate previous versions of documents
- Create customized signature workflows
- Host fillable forms on your website or through a QR Code
- Protect sensitive information with our Encrypted Folder
- Keep track of logins and document access with Audit Trail
- Custom brand your email communication
- Request signature authentication certificates
- Get an e-fax number for just 9.99/month
- Instant chat customer support
Poly Pharmaceuticals, Boy Scouts of America, MILLENNIUM CHIROPRACTIC
PDFfiller is an open API system, which means you can connect it to virtually any business application in your software ecosystem. Native integrations include:
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Office 365
- MS Dynamics 365
- A variety of popular CRM solutions
PDFfiller is an easy-to-use, cloud-based PDF editor for business and individual usage.
1371 Beacon st., Suite 301
Brookline MA, 02446
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified