List of Features
- Courses catalog
- Certifications and re-training
- White label
- Enrollment rules
- Learning plan
- MOOC builder
- External training
- Audit trail
- Custom domain
- Custom domain https
- Extended enterprise (multiple domain)
- Power users
- Subscription codes
Docebo offers a 14-day free trial plan that allows you to test all the key features of the app.
Docebo pricing plans are scalable to accommodate the learning needs of enterprise-level companies. The “Growth” plan is ideal to launch e-learning projects up to 300 users. The “Enterprise” plan is designed for larger organizations that need an advanced solution, and includes regional cloud hosting, SSO, top-industry SLA, and superior onboarding and implementation support.
Docebo’s pricing information is only available upon a quote request. Contacting the vendor for a custom quote is required.
Accenture, Clarizen, AON, Volksbank, Krispy Kreme
- Gamification App
- Blog App
- Enterprise Cloud Solution
- Google Apps
- Google Analytics
- Custom Domain
- Big Blue Button
- Adobe Connect
- Cisco WebEx
- Joomla! 2.5
- Joomla! 3.X
- White label
- Salesforce CRM
- SAML 2.0/ADFS
- Adobe Connect
Docebo is a reliable software solution that allows you to easily manage the training of your employees, partners, and customers worldwide.
Toledo 156 Naples, Italy 80132 Italy
Starting from $30
List of Features
- Motivate Every Student to Participate
- Create a Synchronous Experience Between Instructor and Student
- Your Interactive Course in One Place
- Rewards Students for Attending Class
- Instantly Grade and Assess Student Performance
- A Better Textbook Experience
- Create Your Own Textbook
- Discover and Source Content on the Top Hat Marketplace
- Build Homework Assignments on the Fly
- Personalize Assignments
- Build Tests in Minutes
- Deliver Tests To Students’ Devices
- Detect and Lock Out Cheating Students
Top Hat offers flexible SMB and enterprise pricing plans for you to choose from. The pricing of the plans is calculated based on the subscription term you prefer, and your students need to pay the corresponding fee when you decide to adopt the platform. Your institution can also adopt the platform through student-paid or institution-paid licensing, or department-wide or campus-wide licensing. Here are the details:
Pricing For Professors
Top Hat Classroom
- $30 – One Term
- $48 – Annual
- $96 – Four-Year
Top Hat Textbook
- Free or low-cost depending on the course materials you adopt from the Top Hat Marketplace – One Term, Annual, or Four-Year
Top Hat Assignment
- Free – One Term, Annual, or Four-Year
Top Hat Test
- $10 – Four-Month Subscription Only
Special offer for Top Hat Textbook adopter
- When you adopt premium Top Hat content, your students can also get access to a one-term Top Hat Classroom subscription for $10—that’s a $16 savings.
Top Hat Market Place
- The Top Hat Marketplace is an online hub for educators to discover, create, customize and collaborate on things like interactive textbooks and question packs. Kinda like an app store.
- Over 20,000 open educational resources available
- Includes content from OpenStax and Saylor
- 90% of content is free
Premium Top Hat Premium Textbook
- Specific textbooks built on Top Hat that offer higher levels of interactivity, making the content more engaging, fresh and up-to-date. Premium content still comes at a significant discount versus traditional publisher textbooks.
Pricing For Institutions
- Top Hat offers pricing models to suit your institutional goals. Whether student-paid or institution-paid or department licensing or campus-wide, the vendor will work closely with you to determine the right model.
- Please contact Tophatmonocle Corp. for licensing details.
Michael Rehm, Senior Lecturer, Business, University of Auckland; Jay Lucker, Associate Professor, Communications Sciences, Howard University; Greg Domski, Associate Professor, Chemistry, Augustana College
You can integrate Top Hat with your own learning management systems (LMS).
An end-to-end teaching platform that empowers teachers, professors, and educational institutions to enable and facilitate active learning inside and outside the classroom, providing tools and features that allow them to build engaging and interactive larning environments, automate daily classroom management activities, produce educational contents and materials that inspire and motivate students to learn, create personalized assignments, adminster online assessments, and instantly measure the performance of students.
151 Bloor Street West
Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario
M5S 1S4 Canada
Page last modified