Starting from $149
List of Features
- Assignments & Grading
- Advanced course settings
- Advanced workspace settings
- Advanced reporting
- Advanced permissions
- Unlimited storage
- Zapier integrations
- Custom branding
- Customizable interactive templates
- SCORM file importing
- Video hosting/uploads
- eCoach API access
- VIP support
- Compliance mapping
- Student Intercom connect
- Training plan
- Account management
Coassemble offers the following plans for users to choose from. Take a look, and select the best plan for your business.
Author – $149/month (billed yearly) or $199/month
- 5 Seats
- For teams that are looking for access to an award-winning course creation tool. Forget single seats, we know that truly great learning comes from collaboration.
Core – $149/month (billed yearly) or $199/month
- 100 Monthly Active Users
- For businesses that are looking for a lightweight LMS. With 100 active users and all the essential features you need to kick off your online training.
Pro – $499/month (billed yearly) or $599/month
- 250 monthly active users
- For businesses who are looking for a powerful LMS and Authoring all-in-one training platform. With 250 monthly active users and all the features you’d expect from a best-in-class LMS.
Extend – $999/month (billed yearly) or $1199/month
- 1000 Monthly Active Users
- For large teams that are looking for a powerful LMS and Authoring all-in-one training platform. With 1000 monthly active users and all the features you’d expect from a best-in-class LMS plus SSO (oAuth or SAML), VIP Support and Consultancy.
Coca-Cola, Future Fund, Service NSW
Through Zapier, you can integrate Coassemble with more than 1,000 applications including the following:
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Accredible Certificates
- Campaign Monitors
- Constant Contact
- Google Forms
- Google Drive
A cloud-hosted, full-featured learning management system for organizations of all sizes.
Suite 1, Level 2 180 King St.,
New Castle, New South Wales 2300
List of Features
- Advanced analytics
- Align content to Common Core and State Standards
- Automate grading system and performance-based analytics
- Automatically updating online grading system
- Calendars, messaging, and personal/shared content
- Centralize online educational activity
- Collaboration-based interface
- Create custom applications
- Curriculum management
- Global community for sharing resources
- Instructor tools for course creation and management
- Open-access integration platform
- Resource sharing center and instructors
- Schoology mobile apps
- Seamlessly integrate third-party programs
- Student information systems integration
- Transform classroom courses into a 1:1
- Webpage creation tools
Schoology is available in two pricing options to cater your type of user. For the Basic option, creating an account is free for students, parents, instructors, and advisors. Meanwhile, Enterprise pricing is offered for institutions of any size on a quote request; hence, contacting the vendor is required. You may also request for a demo to test out the software’s features.
Palo Alto Unified School District, Jeffco Public Schools, LASPAU, Vander Cook College of Music
Schoology supports a wide variety of content formats including LTI and QTI-compliant content, Web Content, Common Cartridge, and SCORM packages (SCORM 2004 and higher). This way you can easily integrate new and existing content created in-house or by a growing list of vendors. The user is also granted premium API access that allows you to make larger numbers of API calls, as well as Bulk API calls. This makes it easier to import and synchronize Schoology with existing systems.
Schoology is an innovative learning management system (LMS) and social network that makes it simple to create and share academic content.
115 W 30th St., 10th Floor,
New York, NY 10001
Page last modified