List of Features
- Transcending Convenience
- Single Sign-On
- Automatic User Provisioning and De-Provisioning
- Identity and Role-Based Provisioning
- Advanced Reporting on User Access
- Compliance Management with Full Audit and Reporting
- Password Management and Synchronization
- Identity Gateway
- Federates any Web Application
- Out-Of-The-Box Connectors to a Variety of Systems
- Self-Service Password Management
- Pay-As-You-Go, Scalable Model
- Integrates with other CloudAccess Modules
With no license, hardware, or professional services fees; CloudAccess Identity Management offers a enterprise pricing which uses a pay-as-you-go subscription model. In this model, you will only pay based on the number of users you are managing application access for each month. You can upgrade your subscription any time as the number of your applications and users grows. To get an exact price quote tailored to your current needs, please contact the vendor.
VIVIA, Smile Brands Inc., Gokaldas Exports Ltd.
CloudAccess Identity Management supports integration with thousands of SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) and non-SAML applications through the aid of its connectors. It has connectors built for the following applications:
- Google Apps
- Salesforce CRM
- Active Directory (AD)
- CA-Top Secret
- AS/400 i-3
- SAP ECC
- Linux RED HAT
- HP Tandem
- HP OpenVMS
- Custom OpenIDM LDAP Integration
- Sugar CRM
- Joomla (plug-in source code + doc)
- WordPress (plug-in source code + doc)
A high-performance, scalable, and interoperable Identity-as-a-Service solution which can help you automatically provision and de-provision users, centrally manage identities/credentials, access levels and rights, entitlements from a single pane of glass, streamline the setting up and enforcement of access control policies across applications, systems, environments; and reduce IT complexities and costs.
12121 Wilshire Blvd #1111
Los Angeles, CA 90025
List of Features
- User Identity Lifecycle Management
- Self-Service Portal
- Account & Access Reconciliation
- Shopping Cart Access Request
- Privilege Access Request
- Privilege Command Manager
- Secure Desktop Connection Manager
- Session Logging & Recording
- Close-Loop Remediation
- Role Management
- Data Discovery & Profiling
- Data Access Request Management
- Real-Time Data Protection
- Content & Contextual Analysis
- Analytics & Dashboard
Deep Identity offers five solutions for identity management and data governance. Enterprise pricing varies depending on the exact product you want to acquire for your organization. You can request custom pricing information from the sales team by phone, email, or web form.
Crayon, Singapore Institute of Technology, SMRT Corporation Limited
Deep Identity products can integrate with each other and with Microsoft Active Directory.
An integrated identity and data governance suite that helps enterprises systematically and effectively manage users and sensitive business information.
Deep Identity Pte. Ltd.
140 Paya Lebar Road
AZ @ Paya Lebar
#08-26 Singapore 409015
Page last modified