List of Features
- Business Process Management
- Best Practices & Opportunity Management
- Advanced Customization
- Open Configuration
- Visual Process Designer (WYSIWYG)
- 360-degrees Customer Views
- Lead Management
- Lead Segmentation
- Collaboration Suite
- File Sharing & Omnichannel Communication
- Case Management
- Dashboard Analytics
- On-Premise and In-Cloud Deployment
- Extensive API
- Synchronized Mobile APP
- Field Sales App
Bpm’online studio enterprise offers different enterprise pricing packages for the sales, marketing, and service module. You can also integrate all three modules into a single CRM bundle, calculate its price on the product’s official website, or get in touch with the vendor who will estimate it for you. There is also a great free trial available that you can use to try out all the key features of the software first. You can easily sign up for bpm’online studio enterprise free trial here.
Here are the details of all the available pricing plans:
Pricing for Sales Module
Team Package – $25/user/month (cloud)
- Ideal for small and medium businesses with direct sales teams
- Out-of-the-box process for opportunity management: from lead to contract
Commerce Package – $30/user/month (cloud)
- Ideal for e-commerce
- A complete set of tools for short sales cycle and e-commerce
Enterprise Package – $50/user/month (cloud) or $850/user (on-site)
- Developed for medium and large enterprises to manage multiple sales channels including field force, wholesale distribution, e-commerce, and POS.
- Sophisticated tools to manage all sales channels: direct and channel sales, e-commerce, field sales and POS.
Pricing for Marketing Module
Active Contact Package
- Cloud – $27 (1000 active contacts/month billed annually)
- Active contact is a contact included in one or more campaigns within a 12-month period
- Up to 365 emails per year can be sent to one active contact
- Custom pricing with the purchase of 50,000+ active contacts
- Cloud – $50/user/month billed annually
- On-site – $850 per license/lifetime
- With the purchase of 1000 active contacts the first license is free
Pricing for Service Module
Customer Center Package
- Cloud – $35/user/month
- On-site – $600 per user
- Ideal for companies looking to automate helpdesk and contact center operations
- A set of tools to deliver excellent customer service and manage omnichannel communications
Service Enterprise Package
- Cloud – $50/user/month
- On-site – $850 per user
- Ideal for medium and large businesses struggling to automate internal and external service processes, including ITIL processes.
- Sophisticated tools to manage a complete service cycle, and provide exceptional service and support to customers and internal users.
L'Oreal, Schneider Electric, BAYER, Heinz
The system can be integrated with virtually any third-party application as it provides open configuration and extensive API to allow for any customization required for your business. The company has an extensive experience with integrating with different systems during project implementation (accounting, legal, ERP, social listening tools etc.), as well as a number of out-of-the-box integrations, which include, but are not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Google Contacts and Calendars, LDAP, IMAP, MS Exchange, Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, MailChimp / Mandrill, etc.
Bpm’online studio enterprise offers email synchronization via IMAP and Exchange protocols, and simplified synchronization of MS Exchange and Gmail contacts and calendars. Automatic integration with Google services enables the user to instantly start working with their contacts, emails, and calendar. The administrator can also set up user or group rights to import / export contacts.
The software is seamlessly integrated with SmartCloud Connect, which integrates your Microsoft Outlook window right into bpm’online. You can also use SmartCloud Connect to work with opportunities, activities, leads, contacts, and accounts without logging into bpm’online.
What is more, the service allows leveraging social media integration capabilities to enrich customer profiles with additional data from social media as well as collaborate with customers in social networks. The system can be integrated with various online communities, forums, etc. with open APIs.
Office productivity package integration includes reports in MS Word / PDF, data import from MS Excel.
Bpm’online studio enterprise also offers phone integration, including intelligent routing, voice over IP, scheduled callback and SMS. Integration with the social listening tools, ERP systems, platforms for data integration and business analytics is also available.
Bpm'online studio enterprise is a complete BPM suite that allows companies to test, improve, and stay in control of their operations and adjust those to the modifying business environment.
280 Summer St., 6th floor
List of Features
- Inventory Management
- Henry Schein Intelligent Inventory Integration
- Purchase Order Receipting
- Lab Instrument/Machine Integrations
- Prescription Management
- Treatment Plans
- Practice Analysis Tool
- Mobile Clinic
- Image Storage
- Client Information Display
- Appointment Scheduling and Reminders
AVImark’s SMB and enterprise pricing information is available only upon request. Contact the company for more details, and ask for your quote.
Creekside Pet Care Center, Stonebrook Veterinary Clinic, Webster Groves Animal Hospital
AVImark offers integrations that allow users to subscribe additional products and services that work well with their software such as credit card processing.
AVImark supports the following integrations:
- Abaxis (HMT, VetScan, HMII, VS2, HM5, VSpro)
- Animal Care Technologies (VSurv, AVImark Online Academy)
- Antech Diagnostics
- AVImark Payment Solutions (APS)
- Business Technology Insight (TalkingVet, Dragon)
- Cubex Systems
- Data Vault
- Drew Scientific Group (CDC Hemavet)
- Healthy Pet
- Hemagen (Analyst, Analyst III, HC5)
- Henry Schein Animal Health
- Heska (DRI-CHEM 7000, DRI-CHEM 4000, HemaTrue, SpotChem EZ, CBC-Diff)
- IDEXX (PACS, IVLS, VetConnect, Telemedicine, LabREXX)
- Intelligent Inventory
- LifeLearn (ClientEdOnline)
- OpenEdge (XCharge)
- Oxford Science (ForCyte)
- PetDetect Printer
- Scriptel Signature Device
- Sound-Eklin (TruDReSeries)
- Topaz Signature Device
- Vmed Technology
A veterinary practice management solution that offers inventory management features, laboratory instrument integrations, and EMR capabilities.
5 Sugar Creek Rd.
Piedmont, MO 63957
Page last modified