Oracle E-Business Suitevs
Starting from $97
List of Features
- Precise Entry and Exit Points
- Market Trend Analysis
- Accurate Pivot Prediction
- Instant Online Setup
- Optimized for Mobile and Desktop Devoces
- Charting and Signals
BluSignals has three systems and offers a simple enterprise pricing scheme for its unique product plans where you can choose one system, a combination of two systems, or all three systems in a single package.
BluFractal – A proprietary system that utilizes fractal geometry and mathematics to accurately ascertain the near-term and long-term direction and trend of a tradeable security.
BluNeural – A proprietary system that employs a neural network approach for interpreting investment data flows to determine Buy Zones and Sell Zones of tradeable securities
BluQuant – A long-only proprietary system that selects from Large-Cap stocks and ETFs to provide specific and detailed real-time Buy and Sell signals for intermediate-term investing.
Price information is as follows:
Single System – $117/month or $97/month (Annual Billing)
Two Systems – $174/month or $147/month (Annual Billing)
All Systems – $247/month or $197/month (Annual Billing)
BluSignals has a complete search feature, with data feeds that showcase the real-time information of price and volume within the market.
BluSignals also provides a chart analysis tool, which allows traders and investors to use traditional systems for analysis, such as the MACD.
Traders and investors can also find Market Watch news and other relevant information to help depict how the market is moving.
A trade indicator system designed to help investors, brokers, and traders in the stock market by supplying them with insights on two critical factors - Trends and Pivots - allowing them to have a clear picture of the price's direction and at which point the price will turn (upward or downward).
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY
List of Features
- Automated time management system
- Global workforce scheduling capabilities
- Forecast labor and workload demand
- Define and assign schedules to meet business objectives
- Capture time worked
- Absences and other labor data
- Track adherence to schedules and productivity
- Adhere to labor laws and pay rules.
Oracle E-Business Suite is offered on by quote basis. Please contact the vendor directly to get more pricing details for your company.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Agilysys Inc., Corsair Components, Inc.
Oracle E-Business Suite brings with it hundreds of out-of-the-box adapters to seamlessly integrate on-premise and cloud applications and make them work with a variety of databases and services. Along this line, Oracle taps systems, mechanisms and services to initiate the fastest data integration and migration possible which include:
- API Platform – an API management solution that supports agile API development, and monitors KPIs covering every aspect of the API lifecycle.
- Integration – a powerful on cloud integration platform that maximizes the value of your investments in SaaS and on-premises applications.
- SOA Cloud Service – provides an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) so that you can quickly start developing and deploying your APIs and integration projects and get real-time analytics.
- GoldenGate Cloud Service – real-time data integration and replication service that provides seamless data movement from on-premises relational databases to cloud databases.
- Internet of Things – connect, analyze and integrate device data into your business processes and applications to gain new data-driven insights
- Process – a visual, low-code platform that simplifies day to day tasks and provides employees, customers, and partners the services they need to work anywhere, anytime, on any device.
A comprehensive ERP suite of applications to help businesses manage complex processes of global business environments.
500 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores, CA 94065
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
Starting from $15
List of Features
- Customizing your invoice
- Tracking Invoice Views
- Puting Business on Auto-Pilot
- Getting paid with deposits
- Getting paid with credit cards
- Customizing due dates
- Quick discounts
- Online Payments
- Late Payment Fees
- Recurring Invoices & Auto Payment
- Multi Currency & Multi Language
- Client Portal
- Late Payment Reminders
- Sales Taxes
- Client Credit
- Track Offline Payments
- Send Emails or Snail Mail
- Automated Tax Circulations
- Invoice Previews
- Knowing when the customer has seen the invoice
- Automatic expense import
- Tracking spending per project
- Remember vendors
- Tax friendly categories
- Easy-to-read categorization
- Attach receipts (PDF or Image)
- Expense Report Filters
- File import
- Recurring Expenses
- Assign & Rebill Expenses
- Team timesheets
- Clear breakdown of the day
- Tracking against clients and projects
- Detailed Time entry notes
- Automated bills for tracked hours per project
- Project Managers
- Track Unbilled Time
- Different Rates for each Project
- Generate Invoices
- Sharing images and files
- Collaborating with clients, contractors, and employees
- Project due dates
- Centralized conversations
- Current Project overviews
- MasterCard, Visa, and American Express
- Quick bank deposits
- Automatically recorded payments
- Fees recorded as expenses
- Single-click setup
- Safe & secure
- Simple payment experience
Accounting Reports & Taxes
- Accounts Aging
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Expense Reports
- Item Sales
- Sales Tax
- Export to CSV or Excel
- Invoice Details Reports
- Accounts Aging Reports
- Filters for report customization
- Summary of outstanding revenue
- Clear spending breakdowns
FreshBooks offers a flexible SMB and enterprise pricing scheme where plans are tailored to suit the needs of every business or small accounting team. What is more, the company offers a 30-day free trial where you can examine the features prior to choosing the most suitable plan. The difference between plans depends on the number of active clients you intend to bill, while functionalities remain the same allowing you to:
- Customize and send unlimited invoices
- Invoice status tracking and updates
- Automatic late payment reminders and fees
- Easily accept online credit card payments
- Easily add and categorize expenses
- Track your time by project and clients
- Clear and simple reports and dashboards
- Work on any device – computer, tablet or mobile
- Data that’s 100% secured and automatically backed up
These are the pricing details for each available plan:
Lite – $15/month
- Bill up to 5 active clients
Plus – $25/month
- Bill up to 50 active clients
Premium – $50/month
- Bill up to 500 active clients
Note that the company also offers discounts for annual payment.
Chocosol, Giant Robot Engine, InfluAds, Mimic Interactive
FreshBooks integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Google Apps for Work
- Acuity Scheduling
- You don’t need a CRM!
- 123 Form Builder
- Revamp CRM
- Citrix Podio
- Avalara TrustFile
FreshBooks is the winner of our 2018 Best Accounting Software Award. It is a great cloud accounting app for small business that makes billing easy and effective.
35 Golden Avenue, Suite 105
Toronto, ON M6R 2J5
Page last modified