Starting from $450
List of Features
- “Your Feed” brings you relevant content
- Analytics and reports
- API and single sign-on
- Authoring tools
- Effortless content organization
- Email and in-app notifications
- Mobile apps (Android, iPhone)
- Multimedia content sharing
- Role-based management, content moderation
- Salesforce and Google Apps integration
- Supports video, modules, presentations and more
- Unlimited groups and sub-communities
Bloomfire pricing increases with your team size and the advanced features you require. You can get started for $450/month for 25 users. Contact Bloomfire to get a quote for the features your team needs.
- Team knowledge sharing
- Artificial intelligence engine
- Team collaboration
- Reporting and analytics
- Unlimited storage
- Stellar support
- iOS and Android apps
- Integrations with Salesforce & Zendesk
- Dedicated stellar support
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Advanced content sharing
- White labeling
- Custom mobile app
Domino's Pizza, Etsy, OgilvyOne Worldwide, Livestrong
- Office 360
Bloomfire is an enterprise knowledge and collaboration platform that taps the collective wisdom of your employees or customers.
Bloomfire, Inc., 1717 W 6th St. #100, Austin, TX 78703
Starting from $329
List of Features
- User-Friendly Interface
- Customizable Themes
- Theme Styles
- Layout Tools
- Field Formatting
- iOS Design and Development
- Script Workspace
- Single Launch Center
- Cross-Platform Access
- PDF Maker
- Excel Sheet Maker
- Starter Solutions
- Security Lock Icon
- OAuth 2.0 Authorization Support
- User Authorization Control
- Powerful Encryption
- Text Encryption
- Object Hierarchy
- Object Visibility Control
- Automatically-Sized Windows
- Variable Specification
- Quick Charts
- Quick Reports
- Cross-Application Data Exchange
- JSON Data Function
- Plug-In SDK
- External SQL Data Connection
- SMTP Server Mailing
- Recurring Import
- XML Import
- Quick Find
- Custom Folder Structure
- Highlighted Script Errors
- ESS Adapter
- ESS Relinking
- In-Field Labels
By purchasing a license for FileMaker Pro, teams and individuals gain access to the software’s suite of features and services. FileMaker Pro’s enterprise pricing differs for teams who will host the system on their own servers and those who want a cloud-based system as well as for individuals.
Teams (Company Server Hosting) – starts at $888/annual subscription (5 users)
- For pricing on more users, visit http://store.filemaker.com/
Teams (Cloud Hosting by AWS) – Bring Your Own License or purchase licenses from AWS Marketplace
- Amazon Web Services Hosting
- App Cloud Sharing
- FileMaker License for Teams
Individuals – $329/one-time payment (download only) or $349/one-time payment (download with CD/DVD)
SSE Audio Group, Boston University, Berklee College of Music
FileMaker has a REST API that gives external services access to data stored in the solution. Currently, the application supports integration with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, IBM DD2, Oracle, and MySQL. For more information, visit the FileMaker website or contact support.
A unique asset management software that enables businesses to create an application to serve as a file-sharing hub without prior extensive coding knowledge.
5201 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified