List of Features
- High-End Production Path Tracer
- GPU Rendering
- Game Creation
- Animation Toolset
- Fast Rigging
- Visual Effects
- Camera and Object Motion Tracking
- Phyton Scripts
- Video Editing
- Customizable UI
- Integrate with Pipeline Tools
Blender is a freeware. You can use the software for commercial or educational purposes, and distribute it free of charge. However, its software provider Blender Foundation, a non-profit corporation, offers enterprise pricing services and subscriptions for artists and small teams who want to access its open production platform such as Blender Cloud. In addition, subscriptions for Blender Cloud can be renewed manually or automatically on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis. Here are the details:
Renewal Type – Manual
- $17/mo. – This subscription stops after 1 month. You can leave it on-hold, or renew it manually.
- $37 every 3 months – At the end of three months the subscription stops. You can manually renew it any time.
- $127/yr. – At the end of a year the subscription stops. You can manually renew it any time.
Renewal Type – Automatic
- $32 every 3 months
- Animation and shot breakdowns
- Weekly/daily session recordings
- Film assets and full sets (blend files)
- Shot walkthroughs
- Shaders and textures
- Training: hundreds of hours of video training (basic to advanced)
- Textures: large CC-0 texture and HDRI library, directly accessible from Blender
- Characters: fully rigged-ready to animate assets
Division LLC, Dwarf Animation Studio, Fusion VFX Academy
Blender can be integrated with other 3D graphic design programs and pipeline tools.
A free and open source 3D creation suite for professional artists and small teams, enabling them to create animated films, visual effects, arts, 3D printed models, 3D applications, and video games.
Stichting Blender Foundation
Entrepotdok 57A 1018 AD
List of Features
- Genesis 8 Figure Platforms
- Realistic Human Figures
- Morphing Capabilities
- Male and Female Bases
- Use Male and Female Clones from Previous Genesis Versions
- Detailed Characters
- Facial Expression Interface
- More Organic Bends and Articulation
- Built-In Flexing of Major Muscle Groups
- Hexagon 3D Modeling Software
- Dress Modeling
- Hexagon Pivot Point Manipulator Option
- Hexagon Delete Accessory
- Hexagon 3D Guides and Snapping
- Hexagon Ring Selection Accessory
- Daz Studio 3D Creation Software Tool
- GPU Accelerated Real-time rendering and Photo-Realistic Results
- App Interactive Tutorials
- 3D Printing
- Daz To Maya
- Transfers Daz3D Figures or Props to Maya with 2 Clicks
- Auto Convers to Vray and Arnold Render Engine
Daz 3D offers a license-based pricing option for its Genesis 8 collection of 3D models, assets, and items. The same pricing option is applied to its plug-ins, utilities, bundles, and other add-ons. As one of its plug-ins, Daz to Maya is priced at $29.95. You can check Daz 3D’s online store and gallery to check the enterprise pricing for the other add-ons and Genesis 8 items. However, Hexagon and Daz Studio are free to use but requires you to register.
Eric McCann, Jerry Muhlithaler, Trisha Hoglan
Daz 3D supports integration with popular 3D content tools such as 3DS Max, Mudbox and Maya.
A suite of 3D figure posing, animation, and rendering applications for 3D animators, designers, and illustrators; allowing them to create realistic and detailed characters, human, figures, and scenes.
DAZ Productions, Inc.
224 S 200 W, Suite #250
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Page last modified