List of Features
- High-End Production Path Tracer
- GPU Rendering
- Game Creation
- Animation Toolset
- Fast Rigging
- Visual Effects
- Camera and Object Motion Tracking
- Phyton Scripts
- Video Editing
- Customizable UI
- Integrate with Pipeline Tools
Blender is a freeware. You can use the software for commercial or educational purposes, and distribute it free of charge. However, its software provider Blender Foundation, a non-profit corporation, offers enterprise pricing services and subscriptions for artists and small teams who want to access its open production platform such as Blender Cloud. In addition, subscriptions for Blender Cloud can be renewed manually or automatically on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis. Here are the details:
Renewal Type – Manual
- $17/mo. – This subscription stops after 1 month. You can leave it on-hold, or renew it manually.
- $37 every 3 months – At the end of three months the subscription stops. You can manually renew it any time.
- $127/yr. – At the end of a year the subscription stops. You can manually renew it any time.
Renewal Type – Automatic
- $32 every 3 months
- Animation and shot breakdowns
- Weekly/daily session recordings
- Film assets and full sets (blend files)
- Shot walkthroughs
- Shaders and textures
- Training: hundreds of hours of video training (basic to advanced)
- Textures: large CC-0 texture and HDRI library, directly accessible from Blender
- Characters: fully rigged-ready to animate assets
Division LLC, Dwarf Animation Studio, Fusion VFX Academy
Blender can be integrated with other 3D graphic design programs and pipeline tools.
A free and open source 3D creation suite for professional artists and small teams, enabling them to create animated films, visual effects, arts, 3D printed models, 3D applications, and video games.
Stichting Blender Foundation
Entrepotdok 57A 1018 AD
Starting from $49.99
List of Features
- Create Accurate Designs
- Over 1,000,000% Zoom
- Dynamic Precision Guides
- Advanced Grids
- Snapping Options
- Pixel and Vector in One Workflow
- Create Beautiful Vector Illustrations
- Precise Curves
- Flawless Geometry
- Dazzling Colors
- End-to-End CMYK and ICC Color Management
- Brush Stabilisation
- Non-Destructive Operations
- Text to Impress
- Split Screen and Outline Views
- UI, Web, and App Design Optimisation
- Live Pixel Preview
- Dynamic Symbols
- Responsive Designs
- Unlimited Artboards
- Advanced Memory System
- Game Design
- Asset Management
- Advanced File Support
Affinity Designer offers a single enterprise plan for all users. You can purchase the Windows or Mac version of the software at a one-off price of $49.99 with no subscription fees.
Wellspring Iron, Benjamin Mitchley, Agata Karelus
Affinity Designer supports integration with Adobe Photoshop and Pantone.
A vector graphic design software which combines pixel and vector art environments in a single app.
Serif (Europe) Ltd.
The Software Centre
Wilford Industrial Estate
Nottingham NG11 7EP
Page last modified