List of Features
- Unified and Secure Team Messaging
- Centralized Information, File, and Content Sharing
- Predefined Communication Channels
- Distribute Categorized News, Updates, and Protocols
- Define Content Access and Moderator Privileges/Roles
- Employee Recognition
- Reduce Miscommunication through Instant Translation
- Workflow Automation
- Trigger-Based Communication Processes
- Chatbots for Handling HR or IT Requests
- Automated Confirmation Campaigns
- Build and Distribute Employee Surveys
- Generates Analytics and Insights
Beekeeper offers three SMB and enterprise pricing packages for users to choose from with custom pricing. The pricing of the packages is calculated based on the number of users within your organization and the number of custom features you need. Please contact the vendor so you can get an exact quote for the pricing package you prefer. Here are the details:
Reach And Engage – Contact vendor
- Connect your entire workforce to elevate your internal communications and workforce culture.
- Connect every employee and monitor engagement with:
- Peer-to-Peer Chats
- Group Chats
- Employee Directory
- Basic Analytics
- Custom Branding
- Custom Profile Fields
- Zapier, RSS & Facebook
Automate and Analyze – Contact vendor
- Achieve operation efficiency by automating communications and accessing advanced analytics.
- Everything from Reach & Engage plus:
- Campaigns and Confirmations
- Employee Surveys
- Trigger-Based Workflows
- Digital Signage
- Navigation Extensions
- Full Group Support
- Stream Admins
- Topic Analytics
- SFTP Sync
Connected Workplace – Contact vendor
- Integrations that improve data access, streamline processes and increase productivity.
- Everything from Reach & Engage and Automate & Analyze plus:
- Access to the REST API
- SAML Single-Sign-On
Hilton, Domino's, Wireless Vision
Beekeeper integrates with various cloud applications, human resource information systems, and other tools.
A secure, intuitive, and unified employee application that optimizes how non-desk workers from various industries communicate, collaborate, and engage.
Starting from $10
List of Features
- Local Search
- Cloud Search
- Name & Content Search
- Search Filters
- Built-in Preview
- File Sharing & Downloading
- File Duplication
Haystack has a single enterprise pricing that is affordable for any small-scale or medium-sized team. It also has a free plan for individuals.
Individual – Free
- Search Across 20+ Accounts
- Collections of Documents
- New Tab Feature
Professional – starts at $10/month
- Sales Tools Search
- Shareable Collections
- Hosted Tools Search
- Enterprise Support
SuperHi, Jay Fuller, Max Davis
Haystack has an extensive list of supported integrations currently and the list is growing every week.
- Outlook Contacts
- Google Drive
- Downloads Folder
- Microsoft SharePoint
Haystack is a productivity software built to speed up searching files, documents and history in the cloud from a single place.
Merlin Onboarding, Inc.
217 Centre Street, #113
New York, NY 10013
This product is our partner, which means they paid for being featured as one of the suggestions. Our team takes great care to ensure all sugested products are reliable, top-quality solutions.
List of Features
- Task management
- Interactive timeline (Gantt chart)
- Real-time newsfeed
- Document collaboration
- Discussions in tasks
- iPhone and Android apps
- Task prioritization
- Customized reports
- Recurrent tasks
- Workload management
- Google Docs, Dropbox, Box integrations
- Email integration
Wrike software offers 5 flexible enterprise pricing plans designed to suit the varying needs and specifications of businesses, organizations, and independent professionals. A free plan for teams up to 5 users is also included. You can easily start your free trial of Wrike here.
Here are the details of all the plans:
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Package is great for a small team composed of up to 5 users, plus an unlimited number of collaborators. Other features include:
- Managing tasks
- Discussions in tasks
- File sharing
- Real-time activity stream
- Spreadsheet view
- iPhone/Android apps
- Advanced email integration
- Basic app integrations
Wrike Professional Plan – $9.80/user/month with packages of 5, 10 or 15 users (billed annually).
This plan is ideal for teams that need project planning and collaboration. Features include:
- All features from the Free plan
- Unlimited number of collaborators
- Storage space from 5GB
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy folders
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced mass actions with tasks
- Dashboard with custom widgets and 10 shareable dashboards
- Workload view
- Notification center
- Advanced filters
- MS Project, Excel, iCal, and RSS integrations
Wrike Business Plan – $24.80/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works well for teams with 5-200 users, in need of robust work management with customization and exec reporting.
- All features from the Professional Plan
- Custom fields & workflows
- The ability to track anything related to your work. Customize workflow stages to fit your process.
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- The powerful and easy-to-use report builder lets you visualize and share project status. Subscribe to scheduled notifications to stay on track with regular report updates and reviews.
- Report templates
- Use Templates to create reports in seconds. Edit or build reports from scratch using additional filters and groupings. Select column, bar or table charts.
- Graphical analytics
- View compelling charts and graphs about any project, folder or tag, and add them to your dashboard. Compare baseline plans to current status. Include column or bar charts in reports.
- Resource management
- Allocate people to tasks and projects, resolve schedule conflicts, and reorganize assignments with just a few clicks.
- Request forms
- Requests provide the structure and control you need for work intake so you get the right information from the start.
- Time tracking
- Track the time spent on a particular task and create time reports for a group of tasks at any given moment.
- User groups & permissions
- Group your team members (e.g. accounting, marketing, design etc.) for easier user management and control while advanced privacy settings allow you to control team activity.
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- Align the look and feel of your Wrike workspace by replacing the Wrike logo with your own.
- From 50Gb of storage space
Wrike for Marketers – $34.60/user/month (billed annually)
This plan works perfectly for marketing and creative teams with unlimited users.
- All Business Plan features
- Proofing & Approval
- Review & approval of digital images and PDF documents. Get clear and actionable feedback to ensure only the right version makes it out the door.
- Adobe® Creative Cloud® Extension
- Keep your designers connected to their work within the tools they love
- Tailored workspaces
Wrike Enterprise Pricing – by quote (the average price is about $35/user/month)
A flexible plan for enterprises that can support from 5 to thousands of users. This plan is ideal for teams that need customization, reporting, and advanced security. The actual pricing is influenced by factors such a number of seats, type of license (annual or monthly), premium support/implementation etc. Features that come with this plan include storage capacities starting from 100GB and special functions like Custom Calendars, Progress Reports, and Extended Security controls among others. Other features included are:
- All Professional plan features
- Storage space from 100GB
- 20 shareable dashboards
- Custom fields
- Custom workflows
- Critical path
- Progress reports
- Custom reports
- User groups
- Custom calendars
- Single sign-on
- Extended security controls
- Folder permissions
- Branded workspace and emails.
You can request a pricing quote from Wrike here.
MTV, Hootsuite, Hilton, PayPal, Stanford University, AT&T, HTC, Adobe
Wrike is designed to work with other applications and software to make things very easy for you and your collaborators. Check out Wrike’s partners:
- Google Drive
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- And many more
Wrike is a winner of the 2018 Best Project Management Software Award. It lets you prioritize your assignments, monitor updates in real time, and give timely feedback.
100 W. Evelyn Avenue, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94041
Page last modified