Starting from $185
List of Features
- 3D Modeling and Visualization
- Solid, Surface, and Mesh Modeling
- Photorealistic Rendering
- Section Planes
- Visual Styles
- 3D Navigation
- 3D Scanning and Point Clouds
- Base, Projected, and Section Views
- Photo Studio
- 2D Drafting, Drawing, and Annotation
- Text Settings
- Smart Dimensioning
- Data Linking
- Data Extraction
- Express Tools
- Layout Viewports
- Revision Clouds
- Parametric Constraints
- PDF and DGN Import/Export/Underlay
- Import 3D Models
- DWG and Image References
- Geographic Location and Online Maps
- Sheet Set Manager
- Reference Navisworks Models
- Installation and Customization
- User Interaction
- Ribbon Tabs and Panels
- Dynamic Blocks
- Command Line
- Tool Palettes
- Object Selection and Isolation
- Multifunctional Grips
- AutoCAD Mobile App
AutoCAD offers three enterprise pricing plans for users to choose from. The plans can be paid on a monthly, annual, or triennial (every three years) subscription basis; and are calculated based on the number of licenses you need. In addition, AutoCAD can be purchased as part of Autodesk’s architecture, engineering and construction collection; and product design and manufacturing collection. Here are the details:
AutoCAD Single-User License (If Purchased Separately)
AutoCAD Single-User License (If Purchased As Part Of Autodesk’s Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection)
AutoCAD Single-User License (If Purchased As Part Of Autodesk’s Product Design and Manufacturing Collection)
- Technical Support
- Access to the Latest Software
- Use Software Anywhere
- Access Previous Versions
- Flexible Term Lengths
- Administrative Tools
Please visit the company’s website to check the rates for multi-user license/access.
Wellspring Iron, Davidson Design, BUWW Coverings
AutoCAD integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Bing Maps
- Bentley Systems’ MicroStation
A 2D and 3D CAD software for product designing, manufacturing planning, building designing, civil infrastructure, and construction teams.
111 McInnis Parkway.
San Rafael, CA 94903
Starting from $1,499.90
List of Features
- Complete 2D/3D Design Tools for drafting, modeling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation.
- AutoCAD® 2018-like 2D drafting interface option with command line and dynamic input cursor.
- Over 40 industry standard CAD & graphic file formats supported to share your work.
- Surface Modeling Tools like 2D/3D Booleans, extrude, revolve, sweeps, & more.
- Setup wizards, handle-based editing, contextualized help, alignment aids, snaps
- ACIS® 3D Solid Modeling and Advanced Mechanical Design tools to create complex 3D objects.
- Professional Part Tree that can act like a selective Undo/Redo for all your 2D/3D operations.
- Powerful Drafting Palette that creates associative sections and cut planes.
- Advanced Architectural Tools including a greater range of parametric architectural objects, style manager, and IFC support.
- Superior Photorealistic Rendering, materials, and lighting to create powerful presentations.
- Dozens of Productivity Tools such as PDF underlay and ePack with New Intelligent File Send.
- 2D Geometric and Dimension Constraints.
- Database Connectivity with Customizable Reporting.
- Point Cloud Support.
- Programmable with Ruby Scripting or Software
- Development Kit to create routines, features, & more.
- New Import of TurboApp files from mobile devices.
TurboCAD Professional’s enterprise pricing structure includes a one off pricing plan:
- TurboCAD Platinum – $1,499.90
No available information.
A powerful, general-purpose CAD program designed by IMSI/Design LLC for 2D and 3D modeling, drafting, design, and detailing.
384 Bel Marin Keys Blvd. Suite 150
Novato, CA 94949
Page last modified