Starting from $79
List of Features
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
- Professional Services Automation (PSA)
- Best-in-class Remote Access
- Mobile Technician Management
- Billing and Invoicing
- Reporting and Analytics
- Real time alerts
- IT automation
- Custom scripting
- Contracts and SLA
- Service Desk
- Patch Management
- Mobile View
- Chat and File Transfer
- Help Desk and Ticketing
- Contracts and Services Management
Atera offers the following basic and enterprise pricing packages:
Pro – $89/month or $79/month (Annual Billing)
- Full RMM
- Automatic Monitoring
- IT Tasks Automation
- Patch Management
- Network Inventory
- System White Labeling
- Unattended Remote Access (Max. 2 concurrent sessions)
- API (400 RPM)
Growth – $129/month or $119/month (Annual Billing)
- All Pro features
- Remote – Unlimited concurrent sessions
- Remote – Smartphone App
- Less than 20MB Patch & Scripting Installations
- Mac Agent
- Direct Quickbooks integration
- API (600 RPM)
Power – $149/month or $69/month (Annual Billing)
- All Growth features
- Database Snapshots
- Geo-redundant Database
- API (700 RPM)
Nano Geek, PC4Less, Microtek Solutions
Atera integrates with the following business systems and applications:
- Ninite Pro
- Warranty Master
- IT Glue
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop
Atera brings the entire IT business together by its unique combination of RMM, remote control, and PSA in one system. This innovative network management solution is capable of remotely monitoring an unlimited number of servers and workstations, as well as powerful ticketing and customer satisfaction surveying and billing and invoicing.
Atera Networks Ltd.
244 Madison Avenue, New York
List of Features
- Create forms on the fly without coding.
- Automatic creation of database tables along with implicit or explicit relationships.
- Provision to track changes made to data and maintain effective audit trial.
- Manage data flow by just mapping forms without the need to write code.
- Forms are published with options to list data entered in forms in a tabular format that can be filtered on various criteria. The list can be printed, exported to XL. The list will be able to manage large volumes of data.
- Provision to search for transactional data on any field in the form or transaction.
- Inbuilt report writers, PDF designer and integration with MS Word for creating free-form reports (Iview) is part of the platform.
- Define roles and users along with access control.
- The apps developed can be used as a desktop application or as a web application.
- The apps developed in a development instance can be published to cloud platform with ease.
- Export data from any form/reports from the app to an XL or a CSV file or a user-defined file format.
- Exchange data with other apps in an asynchronous mode or through web services.
- A complete control on the CSS and presentation layer of the app.
- The data structures are open and can be used by any other app with sufficient rights.
- The app developed can be made available in multiple languages.
- The platform can be integrated with the email servers, SMS gateway, payment gateway and a standard content management system.
Axpert’s SMB and enterprise pricing information is available only upon request. Contact Agile Labs for more product details, and ask for your quote.
Bangalore Metro Rail, Karnataka State Beverages
Axpert can be integrated with any third party applications/devices
An Agile application development platform designed to simplify the process of developing applications for both corporate environment use and government agencies.
Pixel Park A - FLoor 1
PESIT South Campus
Electronics City P.O
Bangalore - 560 100
Page last modified