Starting from $6
List of Features
- Mobile device management
- 100% cloud deployment
- Patch and update management
- Data management
- Capacity monitoring
- IT budgeting
- License management
- Knowledge management
- Automatic scans and approval
- Alerts and notifications
- Network management
- Risk management and assessment
- ITSM features
- Remote access
- Maintenance utilities
Addigy has a simple pricing plan: $6 for each device, monthly. It has all features, including onboarding and training. It doesn’t have a free plan, but it does offer a 14-day free trial.
Gaia, Copper, Talkspace
Addigy has several integrations out of the box, including:
- Connectwise Control
- Connectwise Manage
- Plixo Remote Control
- Watchman Monitoring
- AuthAnvil by Kaseya
- Apple Business Manager
- Apple School Manager
A mobile device management software for Apple devices that empower IT teams to manage, monitor, and maintain assets using a cloud-based environment.
7315 SW 87th Avenue
Suite 100, Miami, Florida
Starting from $3.96
List of Features
- Zero-Touch Deployment
- Mac Imaging
- User-Initiated Device Enrollment for BYOD
- Apple Device Management Using Scripts and Policies
- Smart Targeting
- Purchasing and License Management
- Preconfigure Apps
- App Distribution
- App and OS Upgrades
- IT Inventory Management
- Inventory Reports
- Smart Groups
- Self-Service Enterprise App Store
- Secure App Devices
Jamf Pro offers a single enterprise pricing plan which you can avail through a yearly subscription. You can also receive education and volume discounts. Here are the details of the plan:
Jamf Pro (Apple mobile device management for IT Pros)
- $3.33/mo./iOS or tvOS device – billed annually ($39.96)
- $6.67/mo./Mac – billed annually ($80.04)
- Price per month based on pre-paid subscription, billed annually. 50-seat minimum for commercial; 100-seat minimum for education.
- Subscription pricing includes hosting by Jamf; on-premises deployment is available.
- Subscription pricing includes inventory Plug-In for SCCM and BYOD management for iOS.
- Additional training and certification courses are available.
- All Jamf Pro subscriptions include unlimited phone, chat and email support during business hours. Premium 24/7 support is available through Premium Support.
- Prices are in $USD and are subject to change outside the United States.
- Education and volume discounts are available. Please contact the vendor for details.
- 3-Day for Mac + iOS – $7,500
- 2-Day for Mac only – $6,000
- 4hr Remote for iOS or tvOS only – $750
Crane School District, Counsyl, Landor Associates
Jmf Pro can leverage your existing asset management tools, network access controllers, and other IT services and technologies.
An enterprise mobility management solution trusted by IT professionals, educational institutions, and other organizations; allowing them to enroll and deploy Apple devices, license and configure applications, and deliver a self-service app catalog to optimize end-user experience and increase productivity.
100 Washington Ave S, Suite 1100
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
Page last modified